Profile for Liliana > Reviews

Oxford Thesaurus of English
by Patrick Hanks
Price: 20.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, 10 Jan 2013
Perfect quality and condition!
Love this book, just what needed to do my writing, and cannot go wrong with this to improve the knowledge of the English Language and broad the vocabulary

X Anniversarivm
X Anniversarivm
Price: 19.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: X Anniversarivm (Audio CD)
It was just what I expected as I was looking for it when I knew the songs that were in there. Liked the quality and it arrived quite quick, expected it to take probably longer. :)

Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Pillow
Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Pillow
Price: 2.95

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too soft, 10 Jan 2013
The pillow is a bit too soft, and I think is better to display a photograph of just one pillow, to not believe is a pair of them :)

Linens Limited Value Range Polypropylene Hollowfibre Anti-Allergy Duvet/Quilt, 7.5 Tog, Double
Price: 6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected!, 10 Jan 2013
It filled my expectations. Just the size I expected to have and the thickness for the characteristics advertised. Liked it!

Linens Limited Isabelle Duvet Cover Set, Black, Double
Linens Limited Isabelle Duvet Cover Set, Black, Double
Price: 7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good size, a bit hard material, 10 Jan 2013
Just expected it to be a bit softer, But good colour and size for a double bed.
Liked the pattern in it.

Harry Potter Hogwarts Bookmarks
Harry Potter Hogwarts Bookmarks
Offered by The Noble Collection UK
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice collecatable, 26 Jan 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Very nice product. Did not buy as toy but as collectable and as a gift. I think is perfect for a fan of Harry Potter (even a mature one, not a kid)

Ambi Pur In-Car 7ml Air Freshener - Breathe Easy Eucalyptus and Mint
Ambi Pur In-Car 7ml Air Freshener - Breathe Easy Eucalyptus and Mint

3.0 out of 5 stars Last long, strong smell, 22 Sep 2011
I think the fragrance is strong, (shame they did not have it in the one I most like, but for people that likes this smell of Eucaliptus it is really good).
It lasts long too, I think at a moderate heat it lasts more than it says in the box.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and practical, 22 Sep 2011
I thought they were small when I receive them. But they finally were just perfect to organize my freezer and ridge things, I am so happy with them and can organize my shopping to speed up the way I use it through the week. Good quality and value for money!