Profile for Dr. R. T. Lambert > Reviews

Content by Dr. R. T. Lambert

Dr. R. T. Lambert "rogerlam" (Aberdeenshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Dunlop DEE Half Length Black Wellingtons Size 9 UK
Dunlop DEE Half Length Black Wellingtons Size 9 UK
Offered by CISSBURY RETAIL

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Wellingtons, 25 Mar 2014
Arrived very quickly. Fit very well and easy to put on for someone who broke his leg a while back. Would recommend this company and quality of product to all.

Follow You Follow Me  (1979)  (short)
Follow You Follow Me (1979) (short)
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Now available on DVD, 28 Sep 2013
Follow You Follow Me is now available from Amazon on DVD. It is from the compilation of films entitled 'Three Films by Roger Lambert' The DVD has three films, I Want to Be Famous, Follow You Follow Me, and A Seaside Story. All three films have been digitally re-mastered.

A Seaside Story  (1986)  (short)
A Seaside Story (1986) (short)
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars A Seaside Story has been digitally re-mastered, 30 July 2013
A Seaside Story, Follow you Follow Me and I Want to be Famous, have all been digitally re-mastered. A digital intermediate has been produced with very good picture quality.

Then DVDs will be on sale from Amazon from the 23rd September. The compilation has been titled 'Three Films by Roger Lambert'

Hugo (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) (2011)
Hugo (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) (2011)
Dvd ~ Asa Butterfield

5.0 out of 5 stars A magical brilliant film, 12 July 2013
This film is near as perfect as you are likely to ever see. The acting performances are outstanding, especially that of young Asa Butterfield. The 3D was excellent and the colour and definition gorgeous. I have a Panasonic 3D BluRay player and absolutely no problems.

Samsung SF-375TP Inkjet Fax Machine With Copy,scan And Print. Inlcudes Sms Messaging Feature And 200 Page Memory

3.0 out of 5 stars What a disaster of an answering machine, 29 Oct 2009
I needed a fax/answering machine, The Samsung SF-375TP certainly is good when it comes to faxes but what a disaster the answer machine is. To say it is muffled is an understatement. I simply cannot understand the messages that are left for me on the machine.

The machine is only two weeks old and I have now had to buy a replacement from a different manufacturer. What a terrible waste of money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely marvellous, 25 July 2008
The Cleanaer Air Purifier is terrific. I am a pipe smoker and I also have a working Border Collie. She spends a lot of time in the living room with me and I can say that the Cleanaer copes brillliantly with both the doggy smells and my pipe smoke. One great advantage is that it does not make any noise, runs on batteries and is quite small in size. I can thoroughly recommend this air purifier.

Panasonic ES8043 Rechargable Mens Foil Shaver
Panasonic ES8043 Rechargable Mens Foil Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shaver, 25 Feb 2008
My old Philishave had given up the ghost and after trying several other makes over the passed eighteen months I finally found the Panasonic ES8043, a shaver that gives a good close shave quickly.

I am absolutely delighted with it and can thoroughly recommend it.

Silverline 123456 Rechargeable Torch 2 Million Candle Power
Silverline 123456 Rechargeable Torch 2 Million Candle Power

1.0 out of 5 stars Lousy piece of Equipment, 4 Nov 2007
They should tell you how long a battery charge lasts. You have to charge the torch for 12 hours and you are lucky to get half an hour from it.

I found this to my cost when I first used the torch and it died on me whilst I was taking the dog for a walk in a very rural area. I am registered as disabled and I found that I had to feel my way back in total darkness when the torch failed after less than than half an hour.

I will stick to my ordinary batter Maglite torch in future, at least I know it is reliable and you know when the batteries are running flat.

Wahl Silver Hygienic Personal Nose/Nasal/Eyebrow/Ear Trimmer
Wahl Silver Hygienic Personal Nose/Nasal/Eyebrow/Ear Trimmer

1.0 out of 5 stars A useless bit of kit, 26 Sep 2007
This Wahl nasal trimmer broke the fourth time I used it. It just packed up working, even a change of battery would not put new life into it. Whilst it worked it was okay but I'm afraid this one is doomed to the dustbin. A total waste of money.

Ivan's Childhood [1962] [DVD]
Ivan's Childhood [1962] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nikolai Burlyayev

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful film, 24 Nov 2004
Ivan's Childhood is Tarkovsky at his most accessible.
The black and white photography is absolutely stunning and the performances outstanding.
It is a tragic tale of the reckless courage of youth intertwined with horrendous imagery of war.
To say the film is beautiful does seem somewhat incongruous in view of its subject matter, but the images literally glow. It is also a very moving film.
This is one of my favourite films of all time.

Page: 1 | 2