Profile for Laura Smith > Reviews

Content by Laura Smith

Laura Smith (Manchester, England)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Number 6, Rose Beige
L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Number 6, Rose Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Korean beauty and have tried several cushion foundations, 29 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love Korean beauty and have tried several cushion foundations, all of which I liked but they were not quite right. Colour wise they were perfect but I found that the Korean dewy look was not for me as my skin is quite oily. By midday, Korean foundations were looking a bit shiny, even with powder on top. I was excited to try a cushion made with the Western market in mind, but was unsure if it could really deliver. I shouldn't have worried as this is fantastic! Not only is it perfect colour wise with a bit of a tan, but it goes on really easily and looks smooth and natural. With a dusting of translucent powder, this lasts me all day, even through sunshine! I'm a convert, this is the perfect lightweight foundation for me.

Silicone Baking Mat And Baking Mitts Set By Nardo Visgo- Non Stick Half Sheet Size Mat(11-5/8" x 16-1/2") Heat Resistant Cooking Gloves For BBQ Grilling Kitchen, Perfect For Outdoor Indoor Cooking
Offered by Nardo Visgo(TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars The gloves are great, they fit well and mean that I can ..., 27 Jun. 2016
I received this item for free in exchange for an hoenst review.

The gloves are great, they fit well and mean that I can take things out of the oven without worrying that the heat will seep through the gloves and burn me. They are also good for when you are frying and the pan is spitting as they will protect you from hot oil. Having 2 glovs means you can wear one on each hand, enabling you to lift heavy or awkward objects easily.

The baking mat is a fab idea, it goes on your baking tray and is non stick so you can place whatever you are cooking straight onto it. It is then really easy to wash afterwards. No more horrible trays for me, i am going to chuck all mine and buy some new ones as the mat will protect them!

Great items at a competitive price.

Outlander 2197 lightweight Travel Gear Packable Daypack-Black
Outlander 2197 lightweight Travel Gear Packable Daypack-Black
Offered by I Desert Cactus

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great idea. It's like a pac-a-mac, 27 Jun. 2016
I received this product for free in return for an honest review.

This is a great idea. It's like a pac-a-mac, but it's a rucksack! The large pocket you see at the front of the rucksack contains all of the rest of the bag and it can be zipped away. You just shake it out when you need it and you have a great lightweight backpack. It's perfect for packing to go on holiday so that you can have a useful extra bag, and is also great if you need a rucksack occasionally but don't have the space to store one, as this folds small enough to pop in a drawer. It's such a good idea, and it is well made and seems like it will be very durable.

Purina Pro Plan Dry Dog Food Large Puppy Robust With Optistart Rich In Chicken 3 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars It comes in a bag that is easy to open and dispense from, 27 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The hound likes this one! It comes in a bag that is easy to open and dispense from. I think it smells horrible but the dog came rushing in as soon as it was open so i presume he picked up on a good smell! He gobbled this down and doesn't even seem to mind if nothing is mixed with it, which makes a change!

Animal Querkles: A puzzling colour-by-numbers book
Animal Querkles: A puzzling colour-by-numbers book
by Thomas Pavitte

5.0 out of 5 stars This is brilliant! I like to colour but always feel a ..., 27 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is brilliant! I like to colour but always feel a bit daft doing it, but this feels like a proper adult activity! I found myself properly immersed in this and it is a great way of relaxing and forgetting your worries for a while, plus the finished results are just amazing. Perfect next step for those who are enjoying adult colouring books!

Rimmel London Insta Flawless Primer Shade 007, Medium Dark 30 ml
Rimmel London Insta Flawless Primer Shade 007, Medium Dark 30 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a great solution for cutting down on shine whilst giving yourself ..., 27 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a great solution for cutting down on shine whilst giving yourself a bit of a tint! The primer is great, and the tint makes it perfect for after my summer holiday. It's a little too dark now but with a tan this will be perfect.

L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Number 01, Porcelain
L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Number 01, Porcelain

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Korean beauty and have tried several cushion foundations, 27 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love Korean beauty and have tried several cushion foundations, all of which I liked but they were not quite right. Colour wise they were perfect but I found that the Korean dewy look was not for me as my skin is quite oily. By midday, Korean foundations were looking a bit shiny, even with powder on top. I was excited to try a cushion made with the Western market in mind, but was unsure if it could really deliver. I shouldn't have worried as this is fantastic! Not only is it perfect colour wise, but it goes on really easily and looks smooth and natural. With a dusting of translucent powder, this lasts me all day, even through sunshine! I'm a convert, this is the perfect lightweight foundation for me.

Purina Pro Plan Dry Dog Food Medium Puppy With Optistart Rich In Chicken 3 Kg
Purina Pro Plan Dry Dog Food Medium Puppy With Optistart Rich In Chicken 3 Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars It comes in a bag that is easy to open and dispense from, 27 Jun. 2016

Star Wars Workbooks: Shapes, Colours & Patterns - Ages 4-5
Star Wars Workbooks: Shapes, Colours & Patterns - Ages 4-5
by Scholastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Love these books, 21 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Brilliant! Love these books, there are a wide range of activities and it is full of Star Wars, making learning fun for small Star Wars fans. A great idea for getting your kid to do some extra learning.

A Boy Made of Blocks
A Boy Made of Blocks
by Keith Stuart

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jun. 2016
This review is from: A Boy Made of Blocks (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love this. A totally absorbing book about a subject close to my heart. This is perfect :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20