Profile for ZeldaB > Reviews

Content by ZeldaB

ZeldaB

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fruit of the Loom Childrens/Kids Unisex Valueweight Short Sleeve T-Shirt (12-13) (White)
Offered by Activewear_Clothing_Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value., 3 Oct. 2014
This is a good quality t-shirt, which fits perfectly and keeps it shape after washing. Great for everyday!

Esschert Design Wood Insects Hotel - Natural
Esschert Design Wood Insects Hotel - Natural
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars ... friend and I am sure that she will be delighted. It is very attractive and good quality, 3 Oct. 2014
This was bought as a gift for a friend and I am sure that she will be delighted. It is very attractive and good quality. It will look good in the garden. The roof is a bonus and should act as protection for the wood.

Regatta Kids Stormbreak Waterproof Jacket Black 32
Regatta Kids Stormbreak Waterproof Jacket Black 32
Offered by CamoOutdoor - The Sports & Camouflage Outfitters

4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof Jacket, 21 May 2014
Jacket seems well made. I bought size 32", for an eleven year old, but it is a little shorter than expected, so would recommend going up a size. Compact and practical and well worth the price.

Ice-Watch Unisex Quartz Watch with Red Dial Analogue Display and Transparent Plastic or PU Bracelet PU.RD.U.P.12
Offered by time-lounge

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Watch, 9 Jan. 2014
I love the style and colour of this watch, but it is very loose on me, so I will have to have several of the links removed. I don't have particularly narrow wrists, so, although advertised as a unisex watch, I think that it is probably designed more to fit men.
Note that there is no date function on this watch.

Cosmic Catnip Bubbles 140g 140g
Cosmic Catnip Bubbles 140g 140g
Offered by BestBuyerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love it!, 19 Sept. 2013
My cats love bubbles. These have the added bonus of catnip and they are good quality, long- lasting bouncy bubbles!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bra, 9 Sept. 2013
This bra fits well, is soft and comfortable. It enhances without looking false and looks natural under tight-fitting tops.
It is well made and good value.

Cars 2 Top Trumps
Cars 2 Top Trumps
Offered by video-days

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive Game, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Cars 2 Top Trumps (Toy)
My son loves the Cars films and video game. He loves the cards too and has spent hours playing Top Trumps with his friends. Money well spent!

I-Spy Cars (Michelin I-Spy Guides)
I-Spy Cars (Michelin I-Spy Guides)
by Michelin

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Brilliant Fun, 11 Jun. 2013
I remember having so much fun completing I-Spy books, when I was a child. My ten year old son loves them too and takes this book with him, wherever he goes. £2.50 well spent!

Funfair - Solar Powered Construction Kit
Funfair - Solar Powered Construction Kit
Offered by Select Solar Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Kit, 11 Jun. 2013
I ordered this for a birthday present for a ten year old. It looks fun to build and no batteries needed! Hopefully it will also be of some educational value!

Nanoblock Electric Guitar Red
Nanoblock Electric Guitar Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Jun. 2013
I love this. It is a gift for my guitar-playing son and I am sure that he will love it. I intend to buy more of these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3