Profile for Sarahwoo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
BabyMad Pulse Oximeter
BabyMad Pulse Oximeter
Offered by BabyMad Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for adults works very quickly and accurately, 30 Jan. 2015
Perfect for adults works very quickly and accurately. Mostly needed for my 7 year old and not always an acurate reading becuase his fingers are too small despite being advertised for use for children.

Alphabetical: How Every Letter Tells a Story
Alphabetical: How Every Letter Tells a Story
by Michael Rosen

5.0 out of 5 stars So interesting!, 30 Jan. 2014
This is particularly interesting if you have young children currently learning to read and write as there is alot of emphasis on phonics. Unlike other reviewers I find the digressing nature of the book really quirky and interesting.

You Choose!
You Choose!
by Pippa Goodhart

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this, 27 July 2012
This review is from: You Choose! (Paperback)
I bouught this for my 4 year old and 1 year old. We have really enjoyed it. My 1 year old has enjoyed pointing to the pictures and I name them and vice versa. My 4 year old has enjoyed using his imagination and we have talked about new things such as cactus and how they grow with very little water and eskimo's in igloos!

See Inside Your Body (Usborne Flap Books) (Usborne See Inside)
See Inside Your Body (Usborne Flap Books) (Usborne See Inside)
by Katie Daynes
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Good layout, 27 July 2012
I bought this book for my nearly 5 year old and it is a bit old for him yet but he has enjoyed reading it with me and I have simplified some of the terminology. Like any 4 year old he has enjoyed talking about poo and wee alot!!

The One That Got Away
The One That Got Away
by Lucy Dawson

3.0 out of 5 stars It was O.K, 27 July 2012
This review is from: The One That Got Away (Paperback)
The story was O.K, but I didn't take to the main character that much and therefore didn't care as much as I should about the outcome. I liked the ending though.

Gold Stars: Workbook Pack Age 5-6 Add & Sub WB, Add & Sub Practical
Gold Stars: Workbook Pack Age 5-6 Add & Sub WB, Add & Sub Practical
by Gold Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful workbook, 27 July 2012
I actually prefer the collins workbooks to goldstar, but was pleased with this as my son was able to follow the pages quite well and he liked the stickers for each page too.

My First Joke Book (Young Corgi)
My First Joke Book (Young Corgi)
by Scoular Anderson

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, 27 July 2012
I bought this book along with couple of other joke books for my son who is nearly 5. I thought that some of it was still a bit old for him and probably more suitable for 6 +. I enjoyed it though.

Read at Home Biff, Chip & Kipper Collection 48 Books Set Pack (24 x Phonics Books and 24 x First Stories Books)
by Oxford

5.0 out of 5 stars Great from pre-school onwards, 27 July 2012
I bought these for my son who starts school in September. He has really enjoyed going through level 1 as he already recognises his letters and is trying to blend sounds. I like that the collection is split into phonics books for preactising as well as actual stories.

Topsy and Tim: Start School
Topsy and Tim: Start School
by Jean Adamson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for pre-schoolers, 27 July 2012
I purchased this book along with Biff, Chip and Kipper. Its perfect for pre-schoolers about to start school, and my son was already familiar with Topsy and Tim. Its really useful to read and then use as a prompt to talk about your own child starting school.

Puzzle Baron's Logic Puzzles
Puzzle Baron's Logic Puzzles
by Stephen P Ryder

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find in the shops, 27 July 2012
I couldn't find logic books in the shops anymore, having tried the supermarkets etc. Please with this purchase and will kepp me going for a bit!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4