ARRAY(0xb3c4b2dc)

Profile for L. V. Andrews > Reviews

Content by L. V. Andrews

L. V. Andrews "louisevic" (derbyshire, england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
The Stepford Wives [DVD] [2004]
The Stepford Wives [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Nicole Kidman
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 2.90

4.0 out of 5 stars good film, 1 July 2013
I watched this a few years ago and it's only now that I've thought about buying it for myself. interesting twist to it.

Sabrina The Teenage Witch: Complete Box Set [DVD]
Sabrina The Teenage Witch: Complete Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Melissa Joan Hart
Price: 31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars woohoo!, 1 July 2013
I LOVE the Sabrina series, always have and always will, even now i'm in my 30's {as is M-J-H} it's a fun packed programme with lots going off and I must admit that I like all the magic and the characters, especially salem. even now I still say fridgar instead of Friday!

Clueless [DVD] [1995]
Clueless [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Alicia Silverstone
Offered by 247dvd
Price: 4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars old times, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Clueless [DVD] [1995] (DVD)
I can't remember why I brought this on video years ago, I may have seen an advert for it on something else, which is why I buy some films. anyway, I've replaced it on dvd now, haven't put it on yet, but I remember pretty much the whole film and it's great.

Liar Liar [DVD] [1997]
Liar Liar [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Jim Carrey
Offered by The Happy Zombie
Price: 3.94

4.0 out of 5 stars funny, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Liar Liar [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
a good film, that I've had on video for many years but sadly cannot watch anymore, which is always a shame. it's not so much the lack of a vcr, but that most of the actual videos went mouldy weirdly. ff the whole tape and then rw it seemed to be a quick fix, but didn't do the vcr much good!

Slippery When Wet
Slippery When Wet
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 6.60

5.0 out of 5 stars good times, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Slippery When Wet (Audio CD)
i'm doing a spot of replacing and this is another one of my stock. my mum had this on tape and it was a regular in the car. I've just decided / thought about getting these albums for myself. love this album.

The First Wives Club [1996] [DVD]
The First Wives Club [1996] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Goldie Hawn
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 July 2013
I really like this film. I remember renting it out from Hollywood movies and enjoying so much that one day whilst browsing the ex rental sale, found it and snapped it up for a few 's on video! thought it was time to replace it seeing as our video died a number of years ago!

Kingdom: Micro Monsters
Kingdom: Micro Monsters
by Nam Nguyen

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 July 2013
got this book from the library and it really is very informative and interesting. I thought it'd be nice to buy this book, rather than continue to renew it.

Adrenalize
Adrenalize
Price: 8.24

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Adrenalize (Audio CD)
another album I've grown up with and so another that I wanted for myself to remember the good old responsibility-free days. I have no favourites!

Bath Bombs (Cozy)
Bath Bombs (Cozy)
by Elaine Stavert
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Bath Bombs (Cozy) (Paperback)
lots of great ideas for home use and presents for those you love but who sadly smell a bit! seems easy to do and it's good that all these books have a glossary of websites for supplies if you're a bit stuck. will be fun.

The Final Countdown
The Final Countdown
Price: 3.92

5.0 out of 5 stars yeah!, 1 July 2013
This review is from: The Final Countdown (Audio CD)
I've grown up listening to this album in my parents' car and pretty sure they don't have it on cd yet{!} so I thought i'd get it and put it on my ipod and reminisce about happy journeys on the motorway to bude :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16