Profile for Louisa Middleton-Blake > Reviews

Content by Louisa Middlet...

Louisa Middleton-Blake (Wales, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Compact Coward
The Compact Coward

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia at its best, 23 May 2014
This review is from: The Compact Coward (Audio CD)
This album transports me to a different time and a different era. Just love it, and I play it whenever I want cheering up on a dull day. Thank you Mr Coward.

Dying Phoenix
Dying Phoenix
by Loretta Proctor

5.0 out of 5 stars Romance Greek Style, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Dying Phoenix (Paperback)
This is a thoroughly enjoyable read from end to end, beautifully descriptive and I can guarantee you won't want to put this book down once you have started reading. I can only ditto all the good reviews already submitted so I don't want to repeat all that has already been said. The story takes you by the hand and leads you into a gripping tale of romance and intrigue, and you feel transported into the very living rooms of all the characters you soon get to know like old friends! The writer takes the lead characters back and forth from the UK to Greece, but most of the story is set in Greece. I've enjoyed this book every bit as much as Loretta's other novels, and can't recommend this one highly enough. I look forward to the next novel in anticipation, knowing I won't be disappointed!

Sweet Baby James
Sweet Baby James

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamy James Taylor, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Sweet Baby James (Audio CD)
Oh yes, I really love this album, and the tracks are so much sharper than my old cassette version. Beautiful music to listen to when relaxing.

Remember Cat Stevens - The Ultimate Collection
Remember Cat Stevens - The Ultimate Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music, 18 April 2014
I'm so glad I bought this instead of Tea For The Tillerman as it has new numbers I've never heard before, plus my favourite ones. Wonderful!

Back Home Again
Back Home Again

5.0 out of 5 stars John Denver at his best, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Back Home Again (Audio CD)
Yet another great album from this treasured artist. Thank goodness I found this one has the original track of Annies Song which brings back so many memories of the year when it first came out.

Laughter In The Rain
Laughter In The Rain

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughter In The Rain, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Laughter In The Rain (Audio CD)
This is such a cheerful album and sets me up for the day. Love it to bits, and will probably buy more of Neil Sedaka.

Carpenters Gold
Carpenters Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars A great tribute to Karen Carpenter, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Carpenters Gold (Audio CD)
I had to buy this CD as I only have these great numbers of the Carpenters on cassette, and I'm pleased I did. Brings back so many happy memories and wish the truly great singer, Karen, was still with us.

The Best of John Denver
The Best of John Denver

5.0 out of 5 stars The Memorable John Denver, 18 April 2014
This review is from: The Best of John Denver (Audio CD)
Love this album even though it does sound slightly different from his original recordings. He's a great loss to the music industry, but his music lives on.

The Hobbit - The Desolation Of Smaug
The Hobbit - The Desolation Of Smaug

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music, 10 Mar 2014
Very stirring music for a great film. This music sets me up for the day, as it has both rousing pieces, and gentle music to sooth the soul.

Rainbow Bridge, A True Story About Rescue Cats
Rainbow Bridge, A True Story About Rescue Cats
by Susan Cilyk

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Moving Stories About Rescued Cats, 10 Mar 2014
I found this book both moving and funny. I can recommend this book to all cat lovers. Written with compassion and understanding. Read with a box of tissues handy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3