Profile for magicmum > Reviews

Content by magicmum

magicmum

Page: 1 | 2
A VIRTUAL LOG FIRE - A LOG FIRE WITHOUT ALL THE HASSLE - NINE INDIVIDUAL LOG FIRE OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
Dvd ~ The_HouseShop
Offered by The_HouseShop

4.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with this purchase., 4 July 2014
This DVD is just what I wanted. I am really pleased with it.

ICT InteraCT for Key Stage 3 Dynamic Learning: Pupil's Book Bk. 2
ICT InteraCT for Key Stage 3 Dynamic Learning: Pupil's Book Bk. 2
by Bob Reeves

4.0 out of 5 stars ICT InteraCT., 8 Aug 2013
A really interesting and engaging book. My son enjoys using it. The website that can be used alongside the book is a nice addition.

Word Play! Write Your Own Crazy Comics: No. 2 (Dover Children's Activity Books)
Word Play! Write Your Own Crazy Comics: No. 2 (Dover Children's Activity Books)
by Chuck Whelon

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it., 8 Aug 2013
My son is a very reluctant writer, but he has been very creative with this. I wish there were more than just the two books available.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with product., 8 Aug 2013
My son has been learning to play the piano for just over a year, and has been asking for his own piano for quite a while. We are very pleased with it. The price was great in comparison to others we thought of getting, and it's perfect for my son. I like the fact that he can record two of his own songs too.

Barney the Boat Dog: Runaway Horse!: No. 2
Barney the Boat Dog: Runaway Horse!: No. 2
by Linda Newbery

4.0 out of 5 stars Son loved this., 10 July 2013
My son loves the Barney books, there are four in the collection, and I often keep an eye out for any new titles being published.

Reeves Watercolour Complete Painting Set
Reeves Watercolour Complete Painting Set
Offered by Jackson's Art Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 18 Jun 2012
My son needed some paints, and after reading the other reviews I decided to buy this set. It's very good, and he is having lots of fun with it.

LEGO City 7280: Straight & Crossroad
LEGO City 7280: Straight & Crossroad
Offered by Toybroker-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars My son was a little disappointed., 6 Feb 2012
My son spent his pocket money on these roads, and waited eagerly for them. When they did arrive, he was a little upset that there wasn't enough space to put buildings and have a thin pavement. They were £7.80 when he bought them, and he feels not worth any more than that.

World Peacekeepers A-10 Thunderbolt
World Peacekeepers A-10 Thunderbolt

4.0 out of 5 stars Son Loves It!, 27 Jan 2012
My son purchased this using his birthday money, it is much larger than I thought it would be. He is really glad he bought it.

The Anglo Saxons (British Museum Activity Books)
The Anglo Saxons (British Museum Activity Books)
by Reeve

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good book for the price, 11 July 2011
I home educate my son and thought that this might be interesting for him to do in addition to reading other books I have purchased for him. The book is packed full of activities such as writing your name in runes and designing your own jewellery. The price makes it unmissable!

Horrible Histories - Series 2 [DVD]
Horrible Histories - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mathew Baynton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, 11 July 2011
I bought this DVD for my son as he loves horrible histories and is constantly watching his series 1 DVD. The songs are catchy, and adults and children alike enjoy them. The amount of information that my son takes in from this show is amazing. We can't wait to be able to buy the next series!

Page: 1 | 2