Profile for Paris > Reviews

Content by Paris

Paris

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Safe Dreams 2 Sided Cot Wrap with 100% cotton surface (Blue)
Safe Dreams 2 Sided Cot Wrap with 100% cotton surface (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Does exactly what promises., 26 Feb 2012
This is exactly what I was looking for. It is a great product that does exactly what promises so I highly recommend it.

Stilgut UltraSlim Case for Samsung Galaxy Note version v2 N7000 with Stand-up function -black-
Offered by StilGut

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, problem with volume button which remmained pressed down., 26 Feb 2012
The quality of this case is good and the stand function works well. However my case (which I suppose was defective) had a problem with the volume button which remained pressed when the case was closed. That means that the phone was entering silent mode and the playback volume was turned down. For me this was a big issue that made the case totally unusable so I had to return it. I have also contacted Stilgut mentioning this issue but they never replied back to me. If it worked then I would recommend it but based on my experience I won't.

Edit 1.3.2012: On second thought my initial 1 star rating was not fair under the condition that my case was defective. After all as I mentioned if it worked I would have recommend it as good alternative overall so I will give it 4 stars. The fact however that none from the international stilgut site contacted me until my initial review remains as a negative point.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2012 12:21 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4