Profile for Paris > Reviews

Content by Paris

Paris

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
IVSO® Acer Iconia W700 11.6-Inch Slim-BOOK PU Leather Stand Cover Case (Black)
IVSO® Acer Iconia W700 11.6-Inch Slim-BOOK PU Leather Stand Cover Case (Black)
Offered by Gambolex

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 2 Aug. 2013
This is a great case for an excellent price. Compared to the photo the case received has all the necessary cuts around the screen in order to perform all the W8 gestures but the seller for a strange reason (maybe they dont want to sell many cases) doesn't use the correct photo.

Anyway, this is a great case and I highly recommend it.

Bicycle Stand, Silver
Bicycle Stand, Silver
Offered by mega-bikes - professionelle Teile und Zubehör für Ihr Fahrrad - ab 29€ versandkostenfrei in D.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bicycle stand ever!, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Bicycle Stand, Silver (Sports)
When I saw the photo I wasn't convinced mainly because I was afraid that the base was too small so the vertical part would be in contact with my rather big rear disk brake. Well I was wrong. My 26 mountain bike with the bid disc brakes fits perfectly in the stand and stays there securely even if you try to knock it off. Fantastic stand, highly recommended!

Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 for Business
Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 for Business

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 5 April 2013
I was really surprised to see that only a few Bluetooth mousse are available so I decided to play it safe and order a Microsoft one.

It connected immediately and I didn't face any disconnections at all. It is light enough considering that it takes two AAA batteries and quality wise it is OK for 20 euros but compared to my other Microsoft 4000 mouse it feels a little bit cheaper. Also the wheel when you rotate it makes clicking sounds which I find rather annoying. I wish they could offer the 4000 in a Bluetooth option.

Another thing that was unexpected was that it arrived in an Amazon frustration free type of package instead of the traditional retail one. That was strange. Also as usual it was delayed. Amazon you should really improve your shipping process!

Except for that it does the job and it is a great convenience for my Acer W700 tablet that has only one usb port which now is free.

Would I recommend it? Yes for the price.

PS. I believe that the white one is better looking but the black one is more professional.

Elacs Premium Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Note II / N7100 - Value Pack of 12 (Ultra Clear)
Offered by ESonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Note 2 full face cover screen protectors, 15 Feb. 2013
First of all this is a bargain. Then it is the only screen protectors that cover almost the whole screen. Highly recommended.

Decrescent Premium Leather Multi Angle Stand Case with Clip Closure for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just excellent!, 31 Dec. 2012
Both the product and the service provided by the seller especially for this bargain price is just excellent. The case is obviously not real leather but it is soft, very well made and holds the phone securely. Also all the holes and cuts are where they are supposed to be. If I have to find something negative is the smell but this disappears after 2 days but this shouldn't stop you from buying this case.

For this price you don't need to look anywhere else.

PS. The customer service is also fantastic and a very important reason to trust the seller again.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 SD Card and USB Adapter - Black
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 SD Card and USB Adapter - Black
Offered by shopgold

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but your tablet is worth it!, 11 Dec. 2012
Before these adaptors I ordered two cheaper ones. Their quality (especially the pins)was terrible and I returned them back immediatelly without even using them once. There is no point to take the risk.

On the other side these are much more expensive but the quality is great. I wish they were sold seperately because I only needed the usb one but anyway I highly reccomend them.

PS. I ordered them from MyMemory since when I placed the order it was only available through them. Let me say congratulations on MyMemory on the really quick delivery time (4 days to Greece) and really low shipping costs. Come on Amazon. You used to be as quick. You can do it again.

Sleek white Cable USB Adapter-Kabel OTG for SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab Galaxy Tablet 10.1 / 8.9 /10.1/ 8.9/ P7500 / P7510 weiß

3.0 out of 5 stars It works but not worth the risk., 4 Dec. 2012
I have to be fair.

It works but the quality of the pin connector is really terrible. The pins are uneven with different shapes and no match for the original connector. I don't recommend it and I don't plan to use it even once since eventhough it works I am afraid it will long term damage my 400 GBP tablet so it just doesn't worth the risk.

For me its a 1 star product but since it works I am giving it 3 for those who are willing to take the risk. I am not. Sorry.

FoneM8® - Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 Screen Protector (PACK OF 5) Retail Packed Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by FoneM8store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, fantastic price but they dont cover the whole screen., 4 Dec. 2012
The quality considering the price is just great. It also fits really easy with just a few bubbles that you can easily push away. The only downside is that in top (mainly) and bottom it doesn't fully cover the screen compared to other protectors so I can't give it 5 stars.

Elacs Premium Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 / N8000 / N8010 Tablet 2012- Value Pack of 6 (Ultra Clear)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just excellent for a fantastic price., 3 Dec. 2012
Fits great and the quality is fantastic for the price. Just before you apply it make sure to remove the camera and sensor holes. Highly recommended by me.

IVSO® Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand (Black)
Offered by Gambolex

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case. You dont need to look any further., 3 Dec. 2012
Excellent case for the money.

Fits the Note well and provides 3 viewing angles. The closing clasp could be a little bit tight but apply some force, slightly bend it and select how tight you want it to be. One point to mention here is that when you hold the case in your lap it may slip sometimes from one angle to the other but nothing really that should you stop from buying the case.

I have bought it in black, brown and rose. The brown one is really dark like dark chocolate but looks good anyway. The black is black and the rose is rose.

To avoid any delays choose the ones dispatched via Amazon.

The customer support is also great so I would highly recommend both this case and the seller.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2012 6:06 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4