Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for MRS D > Reviews

Content by MRS D

MRS D "watchenread" (Berks, England.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Reflex Ladies Stainless Steel Soft Expanding Bracelet Strap Watch REFX0005
Reflex Ladies Stainless Steel Soft Expanding Bracelet Strap Watch REFX0005

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 May 2016
The watch is exactly as it appears on line and works accurately.

Roy Orbison: Live In Australia [DVD] [2005]
Roy Orbison: Live In Australia [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Roy Orbison
Offered by BB Corps UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fantastic Roy Orbison!, 16 May 2016
This dvd has all his best songs with him at his absolute best. I just love it.

Nordic walking set
Nordic walking set
Offered by ExpressPro

3.0 out of 5 stars Aluminium walking poles., 11 April 2016
This review is from: Nordic walking set (Sports)
I am surprised to be asked to review these poles as I returned them. I am sure this was just because they did not suit me personally. I ordered them because I was looking for really light weight poles and these are. When they arrived, the hollow aluminium seemed rather flimsy and I did not like the large rigid plastic hand grips. They had some interesting accessories which I was sorry to lose but the carbon poles I now have suit me better.

Very Light Carbon Nordic Walking Pole Walker 5000 Premium Edition, Length:110 cm
Offered by BB Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Nordic walking poles, 11 April 2016
I am delighted with these poles. They are really lightweight but feel quite sustantial.The hand grips are comfortable, the straps are suitable and they have the angled feet which make the difference between Nordic and basic walking poles. They are exactly what I wanted.

Village Christmas (Fairacre Book 6)
Village Christmas (Fairacre Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle, enjoyable read., 25 Nov. 2015
This book is as enjoyable as all Miss Read's tales. I suppose it's gentle pace is a bit behind the times today. Perhaps this is why most are not available on audible, audio cd or not all even on kindle. I have read them all in paperbook form and derived a great deal of pleasure from them. It is a shame I can no longer listen to them since my cassette player died.

Love Among the Chickens (Classics To Go)
Love Among the Chickens (Classics To Go)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Wodehouse, 1 Nov. 2015
This is an entertaining Wodehouse tale. Not quite as entertaining as Blandings or Jeeves and Wooster but equally lighthearted and an easy read.

The Seven Dials Mystery (Agatha Christie Signature Edition)
The Seven Dials Mystery (Agatha Christie Signature Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Below usual for Agatha Christie, 1 Nov. 2015
I am an avid Agatha Christie but found this book disappointing. I couldn't relate to the characters and the plot confused me. When all was revealed, instead of the usual light bulb moment when, there was just disbelief. It was readable but no more.

iPhone Charger Cable, RAVPower MFI Lightning to USB Cable, Syncing and Charging for iPhone 6S 6 Plus SE 5S 5C 5, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, Mini 4, iPod touch 5th / nano 7th gen and Apple Devices (3 Feet, Apple Certified, 30 Months WARRANTY) - White
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value USB Cable, 30 Oct. 2015
Cable arrived quickly. It works perfectly, there's not much more to be said about a USB cable. I am very pleased with it, thank you.

San Malo value Nursing Clogs with perforations - Black - Size 40
San Malo value Nursing Clogs with perforations - Black - Size 40
Offered by Mazeys Mod Clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable clogs., 13 Jun. 2015
These clogs were very comfortable. After only a short period of wear cracks appeared between the decorative holes, however I carried on wearing them for work with no further problems.

Benedict Cumberbatch Reads Thrilling Stories of the Railway: A BBC Radio Reading
by Victor Whitechurch
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great entertainment, 13 Jun. 2015
There are several short stories, all are great - up with Agatha Christie's, and with Benedict Cumberbatch's lovely voice, I couldn't ask for more. I really hope he does many more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5