Profile for M. Joseph Hills > Reviews

M. Joseph Hills

All the Countries We've Ever Invaded
All the Countries We've Ever Invaded

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 May 2014
A really interesting and very well set out book, love the way the author has organised the book by country and talks about the less known wars, I am really enjoying it!

Goliton® 15.6" Anti-Glare Notebook/ Laptop Screen Protector for HP G62/G62m/G62t/G62x/HP Pavilion dv6t/dv6z/dv6z/dv6/ Compaq Presario CQ62Z/CQ56Z series
Offered by Bestin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Mar 2012
Wish I had got this ages ago, it lets me sit outside in the Sunny weather and as I have tonnes of work to do for uni I don't have to feel guilty about sitting indoors doing work, or sitting outside not doing work! ... I can do both! Brilliant! the Anti glare works really really well! It is a must get!!!

Innerpartysystem
Innerpartysystem
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS AN EPIC CD!!!, 30 Sep 2008
This review is from: Innerpartysystem (Audio CD)
this cd is amazing!!! honestly you have to buy it ... i got it a day early:) and its jsut sooo goood all there songs are amazing ... and the best things is amazon do it CHEAP!!!! other places sell it for about £10. if you like pendulum or prodigy then you'll love and i mean LOVE this CD!!!