ARRAY(0xaf6e0d68)

Profile for Mr. T. R. Martinson > Reviews

Content by Mr. T. R. Mart...

Mr. T. R. Martinson "travandchar" (Essex)

Different Class / Deluxe Edition (2CD)
Different Class / Deluxe Edition (2CD)
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Still amazing, 23 July 2013
I keep losing and buying this album, thank goodness for cloud player! It's such a good album that I don't really care.
My favourite track is Underwear, it just captures the spirit and storytelling nature of the whole album.

Tomb Raider (PS3)
Tomb Raider (PS3)
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sordid little affair, 11 May 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tomb Raider (PS3) (Video Game)
What a beautiful game. I'm married with three children and because of the swearing and violence, my wife and I can only play when they are out or in bed. I can only play when my wife is in bed as she is more addicted than I.
I feel dirty and tired living on two, maybe three hours sleep, night after night I would promise, like a fad kid in a sweetshop, "just one more....." Like a true addict, I never quantified the "one", one more life changed to one more section to one more relic to more percentage cleared. I'd look at my clock and it would be 3am, with work looming at 6am, I'd think, "oh well, I'm up now, just another hour......
Now I find myself getting up at 5am on a Saturday and I'm disappointed when my kids surface at 8!
What a beautiful life wrecking game. Buy with caution.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2013 10:27 AM BST

Sony KDL-40W4500 - 40" Widescreen 100hz / 1080P Full HD Bravia  LCD TV - With DLNA Technology & Freeview
Sony KDL-40W4500 - 40" Widescreen 100hz / 1080P Full HD Bravia LCD TV - With DLNA Technology & Freeview

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware after 3 years, 2 Mar 2013
As with others, we have the green lines of death. Beautiful TV while it lasted. Wonderful picture and sound but nearly a grand for four years just isn't good enough.

These Are the Days that Must Happen to You
These Are the Days that Must Happen to You
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book from a writer, who by his own admission finds his writing style and much more on the road., 12 Jan 2011
A must read book for any motorcyclist. His life style isn't for everyone, but this makes the stories even more compelling. I felt a genuine warmth for him and hope that he found happiness on a sunny beach bar some where far from England.

Wii Fit (Wii)
Wii Fit (Wii)
Offered by JSP online
Price: 49.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but BMI is inaccurate, 18 May 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Fit (Wii) (Video Game)
I love this and so do my friends and family. My friends would rather come round and play on this than go out drinking, however we normally combine the two with effective results.
I love the yoga and have never even considered it before. I am fairly fit, I run about 25 miles a week and I've just finished my second London Marathon. However, according to the Wii, at 6'2" and 16 stone, I'm obese. I suppose they have to do something. I just don't agree that my 8 year old should be deemed as overweight when she isn't. The only one of my family who isn't overweight is my 7 year old and she was under the doctor for being underweight.
But that isn't what I bought it for so I'll give it 5 stars.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2008 8:44 PM BST

Endless Ocean (Wii)
Endless Ocean (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know why I love you but I do., 30 Mar 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Endless Ocean (Wii) (Video Game)
I can't work it out. I'm normally an action type gamer but this game has me hooked (sic). Its really relaxing and I can't stop playing it. My kids (14, 7 and 8 years old) love it and all of them can play it with ease. Everyone who's been here while I'm playing it have said how boring they find it, until they have a go and then they're hooked too! The narrative of the game is just enough to keep interest, oh and the non-swimming marine biologist is fit. I'm hoping that my diver and her will swap more than just notes but that's unlikely.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 13, 2008 8:57 PM BST