Profile for C.P > Reviews

Outdoor Revolution Outhouse XL Handi
Offered by Johns Cross Motorcaravan and Camping
Price: 139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well., 9 Aug 2014
Although I didn't buy mine from Amazon, this is a good little driveway awning for the money. Good enough to keep your chairs, table, porta loo, and walking boots in so the van stays clutter free! We use it with a high top vw lwb campervan and it's slides into the c-channel just above the side slide door easily, I can even get this on alone with a lot of mastery and guy ropes'.
This awning does create a weather resistant area that is great if you have dogs, or even just for yourself when it's raining so you get your wet things off and keep the van dry inside. I've even used it to shower in with one of those shower bag thingies hanging off the sliding door! We've had ours 4 years and it's been used mostly in coastal areas, and seen lots of weather, its now going rusty on the poles metal ends but is still usable. We may have put it away wet last year though, I can't recall.

Creepy, Book 1: A Collection of Ghost Stories and Paranormal Short Stories (Creepy Series)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 25 Mar 2014
These books are brilliant, do yourself a favour and get them. I've enjoyed every tale and can't wait to read more. (I'm hoping there are more?)

Beaphar Finger Toothbrush
Beaphar Finger Toothbrush
Price: 2.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Good brushes, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Beaphar Finger Toothbrush (Misc.)
These are sturdy and easy to use, they seem a little large to me, but my dogs are not very big(small Collie size) so these seem too big for the mouths, I will persist though.

Mylek Citrus 5 Litres Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo Professional High Extraction Concentrate (Works With All Machines)
Offered by Sales Direct Online
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 25 Mar 2014
Good value for money size, does the job really well and smells fine. Perfect for my full size Bissell carpet cleaner

Toothbrush and Healthy Toothpaste Dog Dental Care Set for Dogs
Toothbrush and Healthy Toothpaste Dog Dental Care Set for Dogs
Offered by eGadgetland
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kit, 25 Mar 2014
This is a good value kit, with a decent sized tube of paste. My dog likes the taste, I'm still in the teaching stage so can't vouch for how it works over time.

Rush [DVD]
Rush [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Hemsworth
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing film, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rush [DVD] (DVD)
As a female, I was actually surprised that I enjoyed this film as much as I did. Daniel Bruhl as Nikki Lauda was mesmerising, obviously everyone was excellent in the film but for some reason Daniel Bruhl really captured the essence of F1 racing for me. Just brilliant! I recommend this film to all, I'm not really into car racing but I loved it, this is a fantastic film for everyone to watch.

BENEATH - A Novel
BENEATH - A Novel
Price: 2.54

5.0 out of 5 stars real adventure, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: BENEATH - A Novel (Kindle Edition)
i thoroughly enjoyed this book. ive not read this author before but will be reading more soon. fast paced story, great characters and an unusual plot made me read this day and night.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 hour Eyeshadow On and On Bronze
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 hour Eyeshadow On and On Bronze
Offered by Tiger Lilley Cosmetics
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and waterproof, 17 Feb 2014
These are fabulous eye shadows. They really do stay on and I've tried soooo many different ones, these are the best I've ever had and stay on for hours without wearing off, they come in lots of colours, subtle and vibrant colours but they all work.

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments Book 1)
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments Book 1)
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace!, 17 Feb 2014
I'm too old for this series of books, but I don't care, they are fun and have lots of cool action. Well written, no typos and not to much of the teen angst that can be tiresome!

Kiddysway Strawberry Pencils (pack of 20)
Kiddysway Strawberry Pencils (pack of 20)
Offered by Electro World
Price: 2.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 17 Feb 2014
Xmas pressie that went down well I believe, much appreciated by a retro recipient. They're not my thing but apparently very tasty!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4