Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "ageinghippy" (Cumbria, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
S5 SlimPWRcard - 0.5mm Qi Receiver for Samsung Galaxy S5 SV
S5 SlimPWRcard - 0.5mm Qi Receiver for Samsung Galaxy S5 SV
Offered by Fonesalesman

1.0 out of 5 stars clipped it on worked a treat 1st time and I have a great case to boot, 30 Aug 2014
I tried for several days to get this to work without any luck. Bought the Samsung cover, clipped it on worked a treat 1st time and I have a great case to boot!

Be asking for a refund

Ghost
Ghost
Offered by Pure Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Kate rules, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Ghost (Audio CD)
Kate played a few of the tracks at underneath the stars festival can't wait to hear the rest. So review based on only a few tracks .... but it is kate

Pillar Plate Candle Candle Holder Glass Set of 12
Pillar Plate Candle Candle Holder Glass Set of 12
Offered by Quick Candles UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Deep Enough, 28 July 2014
Need to be deeper candle wax soon overflows :-(

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fone for price, 28 July 2014
Brilliant phone got it to replace z1 currently away for repair. Does everything the Z1 does and apart from cameras just as well. Got mine from ebay only £57 + d/l which was only a few days. Trevor

Sebo K1 Pet Air belt cylinder vacuum cleaner
Sebo K1 Pet Air belt cylinder vacuum cleaner
Offered by BA YEOMANS & SON

1.0 out of 5 stars not fit for purpose, 16 July 2014
Bought this to supplement my meile,great first couple of uses but that was it you constantly have to take turbo head off to clear out pet hair really poor design fault. Not fit for purpose

Independence
Independence

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant album, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Independence (MP3 Download)
....from one of the north easts best musicians give it a while you can also get CD quality digital copies from [...]

Nocturne: Music for Dreaming [DVD AUDIO]
Nocturne: Music for Dreaming [DVD AUDIO]
Offered by slcmusic

2.0 out of 5 stars Not DVD-A 5.1 surround :-(, 23 Mar 2014
I bought expecting 5.1 surround sound, as all my other DVD-A disks are, not just extended play.

SO I'm afraid 2 stars only for not making this clear.

At 1,49 thought it was a bargain!

The Marble Downs
The Marble Downs
Offered by Fulfillment Express

1.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the worst album I've ever bought, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Marble Downs (Audio CD)
I bought on the strength of reviewers liking them to fairport and sandy denny. The female singer has a great voice but its only showcased once. The songs are dire only worsened by their lyrics and the male lead voice.

If only amazon had crap album as a reason for return

Looftlighter - Electric Barbeque & Stove Lighter
Looftlighter - Electric Barbeque & Stove Lighter
Offered by BBQ Land

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose unless your burning paper, 25 Nov 2012
I only used it once "as per the instructions". Didn't light the fire, coal only glowed read and the end melted. Reported this to seller who admitted he's seen this before and asked me to return it. I did costing me £8.

Today after numerous emails and 2 unanswered calls to the seller, I complained that my A-Z claim had not been action-ed.

I then get a call from the seller (saying he'd tried to call me several times before, of which I have no record of or voice mails?)saying he didn't believe me.

I do not appreciate the insinuation that I am a liar and definetly would not trade with this seller again under any circumstances

Stick with firelighter ... they work ...this doesnt

Rock Machine Turns You on
Rock Machine Turns You on

5.0 out of 5 stars This was probably biggest musical influence on me in my teens, 14 Dec 2011
Having been brought up on an almost exclusive diet of the Beatles (no bad thing) this album (possibly along with Search of the Lost Chord, Moody Blues and Disraly Gears, Cream) really 'turned me on' to a much wider range of music and I often talk about it with freinds.

Having given up getting an acutaul copy of it on CD, I've put together my own copy using a combination of downloads and rips. And so sad am I I've even put them on to a vinyl looking CD in card wallet with a copy of the original LP on it.

Why go to all this trouble, well this album quite literaly changed my musical life.

WHy CBS down't put this together preferably, as a physical CD or even for downlaod is totally beyond me

An ageing hippy!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2013 2:55 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2