Profile for E Hare > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kitchen Craft 11 Butterfly and Flower Cutters With Metal Storage Tin
Kitchen Craft 11 Butterfly and Flower Cutters With Metal Storage Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 24 Jun. 2014
These are very good and I use them to make little sandwiches for my daughter. The only issue is that you have to dry them immediatley after washing or they go rusty.

25 x Highly Sensitive 10mIU Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier)
25 x Highly Sensitive 10mIU Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier)
Offered by SME Fertility

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me money on wasted high street kits, 1 Jun. 2014
Wasn't sure if I had a positive result or not so tried for a couple if days. Figured the very faint result must mean something so bought a high street kit which confirmed I was pregnant. A really cheap way of testing do you are not using expensive high street kits every month but results are really faint early on. High street kit said I was 1-2 weeks pregnant so this probably explains the very faint results

15 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 1 Jun. 2014
It works. Might have been lucky but used both ovulation and pregnancy test kits as both were cheap. Ovulation kit picked out the right time - I am in tune with my body so kinda know when I am in heat. Pregnancy test gives a very faint response but enough to then use a more expensive high street kit which confirmed my pregnancy. Would recommend.

Clever Daddy
Clever Daddy
by Maddie Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought if for hubby. Brilliant book, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Clever Daddy (Paperback)
Lovely book. My daddy's very clever he's a very clever man. You can act along with the book and swirl little one over your head and be a lion and jump out at them. We have read this so many times. I read it and then daddy creeps up to be the lion. Lots of laughter with this

Bananagrams! : The Official Book
Bananagrams! : The Official Book
by Abe Nathanson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game, 1 Jun. 2014
Addictive. As long as all players work at the same speed an excellent game. If one player is slower then they will not enjoy it.

One is Fun (Coronet Books)
One is Fun (Coronet Books)
by Delia Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets used quite a bit, 1 Jun. 2014
Bought to replace my old worn out copy. A gem of a book for quick, healthy meals. If single would be great as probably would want to cook time intensive recipes. The recipes taste great and are easy to double up for higher numbers. A must have book. Beef and green peppercorns a wonderful meal.

Nogent 3 Star Super-Kim 4030 G Tin Opener
Nogent 3 Star Super-Kim 4030 G Tin Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design well made, 1 Jun. 2014
Good design. Perfect as small eg for camping or in a caravan. Smooth action and opens up tins perfectly every time. Really happy that I bought this. Now I just need to find a good vegetable peeler.

Electric Clothes Pill Shaver Fuzz Lint Ball Remover
Electric Clothes Pill Shaver Fuzz Lint Ball Remover

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 1 Jun. 2014
Works but is slow to remove all the bobbles! Husband changed lead so charges in the shaver plug. Not fast but works.

Playmobil 4166 Advent Calendar Forest Winter Wonderland
Playmobil 4166 Advent Calendar Forest Winter Wonderland
Offered by Star-Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 1 Jun. 2014
Will use year on year. My daughter loved it. Will pay for itself and pleased she is not eating chocolate every day for a month.

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
by Dave Myers

3.0 out of 5 stars Normal recipes but good, 1 Jun. 2014
Nothing new here. Normal healthy recipes which I usually cook. I only wanted to loose a couple of kilos. But if you eat unhealthily and need to loose weight sensibly this book will teach you to cook proper balanced meals - something I already do.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3