Profile for I. A. Brown > Reviews

Content by I. A. Brown

I. A. Brown "The Dude" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
NEW IN CAR HOLDER WINDSCREEN SUCTION MOUNT CRADLE + IN CAR CHARGER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 I9100
Offered by e4deal UK
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Like A Charm., 25 May 2013
Yep. This has been holding my Galaxy S2 securely affixed to me windscreen for weeks now with no problems at all.

Homework
Homework
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Iconic Masterpiece' is what this album is., 25 May 2013
This review is from: Homework (MP3 Download)
I first bought this on cassette when it was originally released, and continue to listen to it regularly today. I expect I always will. Daft Punk are an example of actual musical genius. This is them before commercial pressure and mainstream popularity came beckoning. A wonderful mix of pop and hardcore techno.

Random Access Memories
Random Access Memories
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Flippin Brilliant., 25 May 2013
Daft Punk are back! Back! Back! Back! Baaaaaaaaaaack! The stand-out track is the first single, 'Get Lucky', which is a work of pop genius. I mean, seriously, anybody who doesn't like that song is simply wrong. Or dead. The rest of the album follows the theme, or concept, if you prefer, which seems to be 'Disco/Funk/Robot'. Buy this album or miss a truly fantastic piece of work from two of the greatest musical talents ever to grace our planet.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits On My Branded Electric Toothbrush No Problem., 25 May 2013
Though it does vibrate rather loudly. Still, unless you are in hiding somewhere, that shouldn't be a problem. Two more words? Bum. Cat.

Amok
Amok
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Of Course It's Brilliant., 25 May 2013
This review is from: Amok (MP3 Download)
You don't need me to tell you that Thom Yorke is a musical genius. Just buy it and dance like a loony.

Best of Electronic Disco (Deluxe Edition)
Best of Electronic Disco (Deluxe Edition)
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I admit, I bought this after being inspired by the Daft Punk album, Random Access Memories...., 25 May 2013
And what a wonderful collection of tracks this is. If you love electronic music, you will love this. I s*** you not.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2013 9:30 AM BST

Black Sands
Black Sands
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonobo?, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Black Sands (MP3 Download)
I thought this was the lead singer of Irish rock megabeasts, U2, branching out on a solo career. It's not. There is a distinct lack of out-of-touch, middle-aged, tired lyrical content and pseudo-soulful pub-crooning.

ECLIPSE CAR CIGARETTE LIGHTER
ECLIPSE CAR CIGARETTE LIGHTER
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories
Price: 3.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant?, 27 April 2013
This review is from: ECLIPSE CAR CIGARETTE LIGHTER
Sadly, I have realised that I have no idea how to install this in my car, so, it sits in my glove box, reminding me that I am a failure as a man.

ERIDU Nose & ear hair trimmer removal kit Black & Silver
ERIDU Nose & ear hair trimmer removal kit Black & Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 April 2013
My nose and ear hairs are now immaculately groomed, thanks to this little wonder. It works so well that I may use it on my entire body later.

Veho 360 Rechargeable Pop Up Speaker For All iPods and MP3 Players
Veho 360 Rechargeable Pop Up Speaker For All iPods and MP3 Players
Offered by Refresh Cartridges
Price: 6.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound Quality, Very Short Line-In Cable, 12 Feb 2013
The sound quality of this teeny-weeny speaker is surprisingly fantastic. Equally, the length of the line-in cable is surprisingly short. I mean really, really short. Maybe 2 inches. That's damn short. So, if, like me, you were hoping for a line-in cable longer than a couple of inches, beware. If not, and 2 inches of line-in cable is your bag, then get it. Not much more to say, really. I've had a bad day at work. Stupid job. Anyone need to hire a man who can write fluent drivel? I'm cheap. Real cheap. Not that cheap, though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5