Profile for reviewerforyou > Reviews

Oral-B Smart Series 5000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Smart Series 5000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant brush, 29 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These smart toothbrushes really are awesome, I have tried a few now and I am not sure I could do without..

They give you tips as to where to brush, when to change the brush heads and provide stats on how you have been brushing. While I am not sure how accurate this stuff is in terms of how you should be cleaning your teeth, it can be a fun useful tool so I have been quite enjoying it.

The toothbrush has a nice feel and does a good job, the clean is nice and the teeth feel great after.

It has a four different modes, daily clean, whitening, gum care, and sensitive which is great for me as I often have quite sensitive teeth.

I think this is a pretty good value set when you consider what you get for your money, especially at this price.

Panasonic EW1411 Oral Irrigator
Panasonic EW1411 Oral Irrigator

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, 29 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have never used an Oral irrigator before, but my dentist often tells me I need to floss but it is something I have never really been able to get into, so I thought I would try this out and see how I got on.

It is really easy to set this up, and really easy to start using and the difference was massive between using this and not. It is a powerful little thing and creates quite a feeling afterwards but you really feel like your mouth has been cleaned, it feels like going to the dentist!

Your first time you will get soaked, but you soon learn!

PetSafe Extreme Weather Energy Efficient Pet Door, Large, White
PetSafe Extreme Weather Energy Efficient Pet Door, Large, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Pet door., 29 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a really decent pet door.

Easy to install and for once instructions that are not hard to follow. Once installed the three flaps ensure that there is no draft into your house.

I was a little worried looking at this that my cat might not be strong enough to push through something like this, but neither of them have had any problems with it, and the dogs manage just fine too. Also a really nice feature that it is paintable, so it will match your decor.

Overall a really good pet flap that will ensure your house does not get cold.

Oral-B Genius 9000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun - White
Oral-B Genius 9000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun - White

5.0 out of 5 stars I never thought I would think a toothbrush was wonderful, but this truly is fantastic, 14 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I never thought I would think a toothbrush was wonderful, but this truly is fantastic. I have used a number of electric toothbrushes over the years from a variety of different brands, but none of them have compared to this.

You can tell the moment it arrives that this is no ordinary toothbrush. The packaging is very smart and points towards this being a product of quality.

Once you have downloaded the app, this brush will provide you with real time information on a whole load of things, such as exactly where you have been brushing. The novelty of this may wear off but it is a really interesting feature.

The toothbrush itself has six cleaning functions, and comes with four different heads and even comes with a Smart Travel Case, which charges both your toothbrush and your phone!

Once fully charged the brush should last for up to 12 days, which is a good length of time and negates the need for daily charging and you are notified when charging is required.

Using the toothbrush is great, it tells you via a light if brushing too hard, which is a useful tool. My teeth so far really do feel a lot cleaner after using this brush, and I am wondering how I would do without it in the future I am enjoying it so much.

I love it.

Panasonic ER-GB80
Panasonic ER-GB80

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good trimmer., 14 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Panasonic ER-GB80 (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is the first Panasonic grooming product I have used for a long, long time so I was wondering how this would compare to some of the other major brands when it arrived.

I have to say so far it has been brilliant. It has a very, very sharp blade and does not miss a thing. I have found it very comfortable to use, it does not pull my hair out or leave me with random cuts/patches like some others I have used in the past.

As another reviewer mentioned the battery life is around an hour, which is not fantastic, but is enough for me as I can charge it whenever I know I will need it.

So far the best trimmer I have used for performance.

Oral-B Smart Series 4000 Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 12 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is the second toothbrush I have had now which can connect to an app, and I have to say they are growing on me and improving.

The toothbrush has a nice feel and does a good job. The charging is a little slow but once charged it does the job very well.

It has a few different modes, daily clean, gum care and sensitive which is good for me as I often have quite sensitive teeth.

I think this is a pretty good value set when you consider what you get for your money.

Mitre Pro Max Hyperseam Professional Match Football - White/Black/Fifa, Size 5
Mitre Pro Max Hyperseam Professional Match Football - White/Black/Fifa, Size 5
Offered by Wisdens Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant football, 11 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is, by a pretty far margin, the best football I have ever used, which is reflected by the high price.

It has been awarded Fifa's highest stamp of approval, and as such is suitable for the highest quality games. The ball is easy to inflate, and once inflated stays at a good size, shape and weight. The stitching is good quality as you would expect and you would expect this ball to last a long time based on the quality.

It has a nice colour scheme, easy to see it fly through the air, and looks great when you strike it.

Overall a brilliant football that would make a lovely gift.

Mitre Max Professional Match Football - White/Red/Black/Fifa App, Size 5
Mitre Max Professional Match Football - White/Red/Black/Fifa App, Size 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, Red ball., 10 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a brilliant ball, and that is reflected by the price which is higher than some of the other balls available.

It is the official ball of the Welsh Premier League and the Scottish Professional Football League and you can tell. It has a great weight, feel and look to it and you can strike this really well.

It flies through the air and looks awesome while it does it. Great colouring on this ball.

Very easy to inflate and a good quality all round football.

BaByliss Simplicity Curl Secret
BaByliss Simplicity Curl Secret

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely curls, 9 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is an absolutely wonderful curler!

I have used a whole range of curling irons, flat straighteners in the past to try and get the curls I want in my hair, it has been a particular issue getting lasting curls, so I was pretty excited to open this and give it a go.

It is so easy to use, and actually I found it only took a couple of attempts to get myself used to this particular curler, and it has left me with long lasting, nice looking curls.

It has 2 heat settings, 185C and 205C which help you with the style you are looking for. It is also the first I have used where it beeps when your hair is ready to be released from its grasp, which is a really handy tool.

Light and easy to hold, and comes with auto shut off which is always important, I really love this!

Motorola Surround Wireless In-Ear Neckband Headphone
Motorola Surround Wireless In-Ear Neckband Headphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 5 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is my first set of wireless headphones, and not sure what to expect I was quite excited to give them a try.

They are easy to get connected via bluetooth which is a plus, and they fit nicely into my ears, staying secure which is important.

The sound quality is as good as any other headphone that I have used, and they do not look as odd as I thought they would prior to using. I have to say these have converted me to wireless as mine were always getting caught on my coat before and tearing out of my ears!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20