Profile for reviewerforyou > Reviews

Pokemon Pikachu key chain keyring with monster ball
Pokemon Pikachu key chain keyring with monster ball
Offered by Color&Fun Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 April 2015
As the other reviewer said this is a lovely keyring.

The metal is strong and thick, and the whole product is much bigger than I had expected.

Really happy.

Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix 17.5 OZ (496g)
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix 17.5 OZ (496g)
Offered by American Food Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect, 25 April 2015
This product is not the product being advertised.

Ferplast Raptor Cat Toy, Yellow
Ferplast Raptor Cat Toy, Yellow

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 23 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is something that interested by two cats initially, however the interest has now started to disappear.

It was easy to set up, came nicely packaged and is very straight forward from the box.

It is a little bigger than I expected, however I find that my cats would rather chase a piece of plastic around my house than use these kinds of toys, and although they enjoyed it for about.. 20 minutes, they did then get bored.

If your cat likes these kind of toys, it will be great!

Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6422/02 with Opti-start Cap with Massage Element
Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6422/02 with Opti-start Cap with Massage Element

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 23 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a brilliant value epilator.

Philips have many years experience in this sector, and to get this at this kind of a price is great. The epilator feels robust and the usual quality.

It is quite small, and comes with a nice travel drawstring bag. Initially, I found the higher of the two settings to be quite painful, and I did get a bit of redness on the skin. However, after a couple of uses I noticed that this stopped, and I found it much easier to endure.

The item is not cordless which can be a little cumbersome, but I believe you are paying a great price for a very good basic epilator.

Toy Story Battlesaurs Buzz
Toy Story Battlesaurs Buzz

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 22 April 2015
This review is from: Toy Story Battlesaurs Buzz (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a really nice little Buzz.

It is a lot, lot smaller than what I had expected to receive, and in that respect I would say it is almost more of a model to put on a shelf than an actual toy. It is crafted well, and there is a lot of detail for such a little model.

It is nicely painted, and it is very clear a lot of effort has gone into this.

I would not recommend it for small children, as there are very small parts that may be hazardous, but it would be a great add on to anybody who loves buzz and collects these kind of items.

AmazonBasics Elevated Cooling Pet Bed - Small
AmazonBasics Elevated Cooling Pet Bed - Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 20 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is an interesting idea for a product, that I thought my cats may enjoy.

It comes flat-packed and involves some screwing together of poles and adding the mesh which took a little while.

Once up, it is fairly big.

My main issue with this item is that it looks like it belongs outside rather than in due to the metal poles and green colouring. Also, my cats do not seem bothered by laying on it, mostly ignoring it. May be better suited to dogs.

Reese's Puffs 368 g
Reese's Puffs 368 g
Offered by Jag Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 April 2015
This review is from: Reese's Puffs 368 g (Grocery)
Best Cereal Around!

Destiny (PS4)
Destiny (PS4)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 15 April 2015
This review is from: Destiny (PS4) (Video Game)
Fantastic Game, brilliant story mode and awesome online multiplayer.

Reminds me a bit of resistance!

XLS Medical Max Strength Diet Pills for Weight Loss - Pack of 120
XLS Medical Max Strength Diet Pills for Weight Loss - Pack of 120

5.0 out of 5 stars Good so far, 15 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am usually very skeptical of this kind of product, and there are so many different types on the internet it is very hard to pick one that may have some effect.

Having tried a few brands and varieties before with varied but short lived effects, I thought I would give these a try. Quite pricey, so I had some hope!

So far I have been taking for a few weeks, and these really do seem to be working. There has been a small weight loss so far, but no side effects. I will come back once I have been taking for longer if anything significant occurs but so far so good. I have been exercising for an hour every day, sometimes every other day, and have cut back on my eating.

I am hoping these have a decent enough effect in time for summer!

Computing Fundamentals: Introduction to Computers
Computing Fundamentals: Introduction to Computers
by Faithe Wempen

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 13 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a very handy book if somebody is looking to learn how to use a Microsoft Computer for the first time.

I would not recommend giving this to somebody looking to use a Mac because it really is geared towards Microsoft very heavily.

Although expensive, this is a brilliantly comprehensive book, and if I had a relative who I thought needed to learn how to use a computer from scratch I would certainly pay the money for this book.

It has many pictures, step by step guides, and other general aids within.

From having a good look through, it is very informative and useful, and in a very educational way. It would be a great start for anybody looking to start with a computer and really is very comprehensive.

I recommend the book, especially if you have a relative who would find this useful!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20