Profile for reviewerforyou > Reviews

Content by reviewerforyou

reviewerforyou (england)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Panasonic Smart Home KX-HN6012EW Monitoring and Control Kit - White (5-Piece)
Panasonic Smart Home KX-HN6012EW Monitoring and Control Kit - White (5-Piece)
Offered by LASYL AV

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent starter set., 23 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a really good, basic, beginners Monitoring and Control Kit for the house.

It comes with 1 x Hub, 2 x Window/Door Sensor, 1x Indoor Camera, 1 x Smart Plug, 1x CR2, 4x Mounting Screw, 3x Mounting Double sided tape, 1x Wall Mounting Adaptor, 2x Wall Mounting Screws, 2x AA Battery, 1x AC Adaptor.

It is very, very easy to set up. It is all connected via your wireless network, and it does not take long at all.

Once up and running, the system works well and is very accurate from what I have seen while testing.

I like the two way microphone on the camera, and it is useful having the window/door sensors.

I think it is a good system, the only thing I would say is you may need more cameras that just that provided, which will cost more.

Silentnight Geltex Pillow, Polyester, White
Silentnight Geltex Pillow, Polyester, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pillow., 21 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I know this pillow is expensive, it is a lot for a pillow, but personally I have been really enjoying it.

It has a cooling mechanism which has been great during the recent heat. It is cool to start with I find but then settles at a nice kind of temperature.

The pillow is quite firm, but not too firm. It provides a nice amount of support and going forward I will only be using this pillow and chucking the ones I have for under £10 as I really like this one.

Baylis & Harding Royale Bouquet Hand Cream Set
Baylis & Harding Royale Bouquet Hand Cream Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Good set, 21 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a good little hand cream set with three small creams.

It contains:

30ml Tube Rose & Honeysuckle Hand Cream, 30ml Tube Lemon Blossom & White Rose Hand Cream, 30ml Tube Lilac & English Lavender Hand Cream

Each smells nice and leaves hands feeling lovely and soft.

Nice little set easily worth a fiver!

Baylis & Harding Royale Bouquet Manicure Set
Baylis & Harding Royale Bouquet Manicure Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little set, 21 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a lovely little gift set at a nice price point.

It contains Contains
40g Jar Lemon Blossom & White Rose Hand Soak Crystals, 50ml Tube Rose & Honeysuckle Hand & Nail Cream & Emery Board

The cream smells lovely and it comes nicely presented. I really like it.

Wellbeing Chicken Dental Health, 1.5 kg
Wellbeing Chicken Dental Health, 1.5 kg
Offered by Toy and Gift Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 15 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a really nice dog food, which both our dogs love.

It is a little pricey, but that is because you get great quality ingredients, which are good for your dogs. This contains chicken, fruit, veg, seeds, vitamins and minerals etc.

My dogs both love it, and they have sensitive stomachs, but this has not caused any problems.

Salter Mono Electronic Scale
Salter Mono Electronic Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent little scale., 9 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a nice, inexpensive scale by a well known company when it comes to scales.

This is attractive, easy to use, easy to clean and seems accurate. You can use imperial or metric and the screen is easy to read.

You can use the scale for both solids and liquids, and batteries are included which is always a plus.

I find it a great size for storage and it is a nice little add on to my kitchen. Very happy.

Cath Kidston Meadow Posy Travel Set
Cath Kidston Meadow Posy Travel Set
Offered by English Designer Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift., 9 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have had and reviewed a number of Cath Kidston gift sets and this one is yet another brilliant little addition.

It contains a Hand Cream, Body Lotion, Body Wash, Shampoo & Conditioner. All of these as you would expect smell lovely, and leave you feeling clean and lovely. Even better is that being 50ml you can take each one as hang luggage if travelling.

The clear travel bag is a nice little addition, and I would certainly purchase this as a gift in future.

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Sexy Balm Number 202, Adventure
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Sexy Balm Number 202, Adventure

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a lovely lip balm, which gives off a brilliant long lasting colour.

It stays well and does not lose colour easily. I have had a couple of compliments when wearing it, a very good all round balm.

Oral-B Smart Series 5000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Smart Series 5000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant brush, 29 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These smart toothbrushes really are awesome, I have tried a few now and I am not sure I could do without..

They give you tips as to where to brush, when to change the brush heads and provide stats on how you have been brushing. While I am not sure how accurate this stuff is in terms of how you should be cleaning your teeth, it can be a fun useful tool so I have been quite enjoying it.

The toothbrush has a nice feel and does a good job, the clean is nice and the teeth feel great after.

It has a four different modes, daily clean, whitening, gum care, and sensitive which is great for me as I often have quite sensitive teeth.

I think this is a pretty good value set when you consider what you get for your money, especially at this price.

Panasonic EW1411 Oral Irrigator
Panasonic EW1411 Oral Irrigator
Offered by saubere zaehne

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, 29 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have never used an Oral irrigator before, but my dentist often tells me I need to floss but it is something I have never really been able to get into, so I thought I would try this out and see how I got on.

It is really easy to set this up, and really easy to start using and the difference was massive between using this and not. It is a powerful little thing and creates quite a feeling afterwards but you really feel like your mouth has been cleaned, it feels like going to the dentist!

Your first time you will get soaked, but you soon learn!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20