Profile for Thomas Lightbody > Reviews

Thomas Lightbody

Psycho Serum 6.4 Million
Psycho Serum 6.4 Million

5.0 out of 5 stars Rape in a bottle, 17 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Psycho Serum 6.4 Million (Grocery)
Rape is a digusting word defined by an evil act. That said, the word rape, however self-induced it may be from actively choosing to ingest Psycho Serum - is the only word I can use to describe this product. Prepare to get raped.

Skelethon (Instrumental Version)
Skelethon (Instrumental Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal Artist, also a phenomenal Producer., 29 July 2012
Maybe I was wrong in thinking this way, but I used to assume producers weren't good at rapping, and rappers weren't good at producing. For instance, The Alchemist is clearly skilled at making music, but his rapping is dreadful (no offense). Needless to say, Aesop Rock is truly gifted at both. I've been a fan of Aesop's for many many years, ever since my brother introduced me to him when I was 10 years old (I'm 19 now). His lyricism, his style, everything he represents amazes me. With Skelethon, not only did he (yet again) prove that his wordplay is top-notch, he also produced the entire album himself. Each song is very different from one another, yet it is evident the same artist created it. Aesop Rock has this style that is forever changing, yet it appears to also stay the same. I'm not very good at explaining myself so I'll leave it on this note: Buy the album. Hell, buy ALL his albums. Both Full & Instrumental versions. If a single person had to earn a living other than following a typical 9-5 routine (not that I wish it on anyone), Aesop Rock deserves every penny.

Logitech Clearchat Comfort USB
Logitech Clearchat Comfort USB
Offered by Stuff-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars I take away a star for every flaw., 29 July 2012
I rate this headset 3 stars out of 5. The audio is top-notch, and it is relatively comfortable to wear. On the downside, the wires tangle rather quickly, and the microphone is very sensitive. If you are a PC gamer, your friends will likely hear you breathe down the microphone. On the whole, it's worth a purchase as it's cheap and the quality of the audio is surprisingly impressive.