Profile for Mr S > Reviews

WE1182A Adaptor 2.5mm stereo plug to 3.5mm stereo socket
WE1182A Adaptor 2.5mm stereo plug to 3.5mm stereo socket
Offered by Northeast Cables Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful where you order from, 2 Sept. 2010
Ordered this item which seemed to get good reviews, compared to the other 3.5mm-2.5mm adaptors available. However after ordering from robin accessories, I received the Belkin version (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Belkin-3-5Mm-Jack-Adapter-2-5Mm/dp/B000CHYTCQ/) which looks completely different and is not as good. Apparently the Belkin is the only adaptor currently available from this seller. While I was offered a full refund, this adaptor shouldn't have been made available from this seller if there are none in stock.

Salter 1036 Slim Design Electronic Platform Kitchen Scale - Black
Salter 1036 Slim Design Electronic Platform Kitchen Scale - Black
Offered by TOMTOP-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and cheap too!, 10 Nov. 2009
Was looking for a nice set of digital scales to weigh general things on, and this certainly fits the bill! Have made do for ages with my extremely cheap and nasty mechanical scales, no longer! This gives an accurate and precise weigh and I love it!

Looking at the picture I wasn't sure if it would weigh things outside of the silver 'disc' area, but it does! You can put long parcels horizontally or vertically and the unit will still give the same measurement. Haven't used it to actually measure cooking stuff in as it has too many other uses!

5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml (Pack of 4)
5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, 30 July 2009
After depleting my old air duster can I was looking around for a new one. My search lead me to a well known retailer who wanted over £10 for one can. Thinking that there must be an alternative, I came across this - 4 cans for less than the price of one at the 'other' retailer!

No worries about quality either, in fact these were much better than my previous air duster can. The tube snuggly fits into a nozzle which secures it firmly, no-more holding onto the tube to stop it falling out! Good pressure as well - and at 400ml you can't go wrong!

Navitech clip bracket back plate mount for Garmin Nuvi 2**, Nuvi 2**t, nuvi 2**w, nuvi 2**wt series
Offered by North Laine Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 30 July 2009
After the small parts inside my previous Garmin 200w clip broke, it would no longer attach to the ball joint of the Garmin Universal Friction Mount for 700/600/300/200 series. Looking around it became clear that I would either have to pay some ridiculous price for a bracket, or buy a complete new unit! I then came across this and it's done the job excellently! I ordered three (!) so I've got plenty of spares at this great price!

A little worried at first as the clip wouldn't fit on the ball joint, but it was just because the clip was brand new and so a little stiff. Where my previous clip had been on its last legs, I had got used to it being very loose. The new clip fits great!