Profile for Ms. Danielle K. Smith > Reviews

Content by Ms. Danielle K...

Ms. Danielle K. Smith
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Babyway Baby Carrier 3-in-1
Babyway Baby Carrier 3-in-1

4.0 out of 5 stars It's comfy for mummy and baby, 15 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It's a little fiddly on first try, but you get used to it. It supports my back and my baby is comfy. It means I can get things done whilst my baby feels safe and is with me. It seems quite good quality. I read that other people said you can't put a blanket on the baby, well that's pretty much the case with all these carriers, I just wear a big cardi and wrap it around both of us, snug as a bug! If you don't want to splurg on the more expensive carriers this is a great cheaper option.

Venus and Olay Sugarberry Razor
Venus and Olay Sugarberry Razor

2.0 out of 5 stars Another gimic, 15 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Right, the packaging was easier to open, that's about the only benefit.

The Olay goo... was just a gimic, it mainly clogged up the razor, you have to rinse every two-three strokes, and it clogs us the razor blades. It doesn't come with any extra blades, so don't be fooled by the five blade hype, that's just on the head itself.

I'd put this mid of the range and I'll be going back to my epilator.

Colour Deconstructed
Colour Deconstructed
by Tricia Guild

3.0 out of 5 stars Great content but layout could be better, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Colour Deconstructed (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I really love everything from the Designers Guild so was very keen to get this book. It's a great coffee table book which friends love to pick up and flick through. The content is great, it goes through every colourway and how to use the colours like, blue, grays, white, etc... and then has a few pages of pictures about the content. But, it would've been really useful to have the content next to the pictures it's describing, rather than having to flick back and forwards. I'm glad I have this book, but the layout was a little confusing.

Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes)
Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes)
Offered by Groceries R US

4.0 out of 5 stars Much improved, 15 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm not sure what they've done but I think that they've improved. They're moist and just the right size. Packs are nice and full. Only downside is that the sticky label on the front quite often splits when you open the pack.

Oatibix Biscuits 24 (Pack of 4)
Oatibix Biscuits 24 (Pack of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars No breakages, 26 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was a little dubious about ordering food from Amazon, but the Oatibix arrived and tasted like it normally does. It's going to save me hauling one less thing back from the supermarket. The oatibix were all in one piece and so was the box.

Ready Brek Original 250 g (Pack of 6)
Ready Brek Original 250 g (Pack of 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes like normal ready brek, 26 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was a little dubious about ordering food from Amazon, but the Ready Brek arrived and tasted like it normally does. It's going to save me hauling one less thing back from the supermarket. Only gave it four stars as the box was a little bashed when it arrived.

Babies Firsts 140x70x10cm Thick British Made Luxury Spring Cot Bed Mattress (Hypo-allergenic & Quilted Cover)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a little crunchy / noisy, 26 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Firstly this cot bed mattress comes up a bit bigger than my last one and I'm squeezing my John Lewis sheets onto it.

The finish is smooth, but it's a little crunchy when you move about on it. It feels a bit hollow. But saying that the kids have had no problem sleeping on it. The cover is removable for washing and there is a strip which can be moved up and down to protect it further. It's light enough to move around for one person.

Golla Angela Cover for Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite, Pink
Golla Angela Cover for Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite, Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 26 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It holds my kindle paperwhite with elastic loops in each corner, it's reasonably secure but when you close the case the kindle is still somewhat exposed.

It is lacking magnetic closing so doesn't turn off automatically.

It has an embossed flower in the front and I will say the colour is nice. But it's a little pricey compared to others and I don't feel that my kindle is as safe as it could be.

Finish All In One Lemon Sparkle 78 Dishwasher Tablets
Finish All In One Lemon Sparkle 78 Dishwasher Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great even without salt, 16 Jan 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I must admit our salt levels aren't always topped up on our washing machine but with these tablets everything comes out really clean, even really dirty cookware. Wonderful, couldn't recommend more. Box was a little bent on arrival but doesn't effect the tablets or use.

Great to be able to order such a big pack on Amazon, lasts me for a few months.

Vanish Oxi Action Powder 1 kg
Vanish Oxi Action Powder 1 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets stains out, 16 Jan 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
So excited to be able to order this from Amazon and not have to wait for the weekly shop.

Gets most stains out first time in the washing machines, on the really bad ones I do pre-soak them for 24 hours.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15