Profile for Mrs. S. J. Harris > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. J. Harris

Mrs. S. J. Harris "sewer" (GB)

Amazing Machines 10 books Slipcase Set Pack (Aeroplanes,Brilliant Boats,Cool Cars,Dazzling Diggers,Flashing Fire Engines,Roaring Rockets,Super Submarines,Terrific Trains,Tough Trucks,Tremendous Tractors) Box set (Amazing Machines Boxed Set)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 May 2011
A bit hit with my son we both love it, funny and good short stories ideal for a transport mad toddler. "Diggers like drinks of diesel oil"

Prints Charming
Prints Charming
by Cath Derksema

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 9 Oct 2010
This review is from: Prints Charming (Hardcover)
Great pictures, great instructions and very inspiring. I can't wait to start screen printing I have already learnt some simple embroidery from the book.

Free & Easy Stitch Style
Free & Easy Stitch Style
by Treffery Poppy

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 29 Jan 2010
Fantastic book with great ideas I love Poppy's work any way. I love the busy bee curtains. It gives you instructions how to make the projects but also fuels your mind to think of other ways to use the techniques shown. Very inspirational and great buy.

I Love Patchwork: 21 Irresistible Zakka Projects to Sew
I Love Patchwork: 21 Irresistible Zakka Projects to Sew
by Rashida Coleman-Hale

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful book, 29 Jan 2010
Great book love the ideas, quite good instructions for beginners and more experienced. Beautiful pictures the author obviously has a great passion for her subject.

Sew!
Sew!
by Cath Kidston

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Nov 2009
This review is from: Sew! (Paperback)
This book is great for ideas and easy to make projects that are practical and fun it will make the ideal present for my friend who is new to sewing. With the added bonus of a complete bag to make including all the material, label and buttons. Only problem is I now want a copy too.

Sew Pretty Christmas Homestyle: Over 35 Irresistible Projects to Fall in Love with
by Finnanger Tone

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 3 Nov 2009
Great for eye candy and the projects are easy for a beginner like me with step by step instructions. I have made a few bits already and they look great.
An excellent buy I would highly recommend.