Profile for Funky Poodle > Reviews

Content by Funky Poodle

Funky Poodle (England, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
A-OK 10pcs Large/Small Replacement Wrist Band With Clasps for Fitbit Flex(No Tracker) (Large)
Offered by SunvitoDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars These are not fit for purpose because the fastening clip ..., 2 April 2016
These are not fit for purpose because the fastening clip doesn't go through both layers to secure the band. Absolute rubbish.

Anti Pull, Front Leading Harness fitting dogs weighing between 25 - 65 Lbs (11 - 29 kg) Girth Size 21 - 32 inches (53 - 81 cms) BLACK
Offered by Chippers School For Dogs

1.0 out of 5 stars The concept is good, in that it cuts pulling down dramatically, 6 Jan. 2016
The concept is good, in that it cuts pulling down dramatically. However, the design is very poor. The adjustable straps are constantly slipping so the front strap falls at the front and makes my German shepherd walk with a strange gait. It is very flimsy and not comfortable for the dog to wear at all. I've now purchased a front leading harness that is far better made and more comfortable for my dog to wear, for around 60% of the price of this one. Very disappointed.

OZ Naturals Eye Gel for Dark Circles
OZ Naturals Eye Gel for Dark Circles

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor product for the price, 30 Aug. 2015
This is advertised as eye gel eye cream. I was looking for an eye cream ie moisturiser. This is a cheap eye mask style product that tightens the skin but does not moisturise. The feeling of tightened skin felt dry and uncomfortable, making the area a little sore after application. Very poor product for the price. Basic packaging, basic product.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars and the pin is such poor quality that it even bends when being fastened, 2 Dec. 2014
I purchased this as I thought it was a Remembrance Day poppy, but it isn't. Having received it today, I can't understand the positive reviews. It is vulgar and very badly made. It is thick, making it heavier than it needed to be, and the pin is such poor quality that it even bends when being fastened! It is 2nd December, and I have awarded the dubious honour of Worst Purchase of 2014 to this incredibly awful piece. I'm heartened that it didn't turn out to be in honour of Remembrance Day, as it would have been an insult to that Memorial Day and all that it stands for. It's true place is in the bin, but I've decided to keep it, displayed in a prominent place, perhaps above the toilet roll holder in the bathroom, as a daily reminder to buy British.

James Wellbeloved Dog Food Adult Lamb and Rice Kibble 15kg
James Wellbeloved Dog Food Adult Lamb and Rice Kibble 15kg

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Breath Problem!, 7 Mar. 2014
I started feeding our 3 dogs on the lamb and rice, and they love it. Their digestion has been fine, no sickness, and their 'toilets' very easy to clean up (sorry, but dog owners generally appreciate that fact!).
The reason I have given it 2 stars is because all three dogs developed dreadfully bad breath! We stopped feeding JW, and after 2 days, all three had clean breath again!
It is a shame because the food is great, but we cannot live with 3 dogs breathing 'dog breath' all over us. It was so bad that if one dog was lying close to our feet, we could smell the bad breath. It was terrible!
I will order the turkey and rice next time, and see if it is any better.

Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Nutri Juicer - Silver
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Nutri Juicer - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars A great juicer, 8 Jan. 2014
I bought this juicer as it is mid range and had good reviews.
It does everything I need it to, and doesn't appear to struggle with the harder veggies.
It is easy enough to clean and the assembly is quick and easy too.
I have already recommended one to my sister!

New Pyramid Miracle Juices: Over 50 Juices for a Healthy Life (New Pyramid Paperback): Over 40 Juices for a Healthy Life (Pyramids)
by Amanda Cross

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 8 Jan. 2014
This little books is visually pleasing, being bright and colourful.
It has lots of nutritional information, and the recipes are lovely.
I can't wait to try more of them!

Elemis Body Detox Skin Brush Body Peformance
Elemis Body Detox Skin Brush Body Peformance
Offered by Online Beauty Buys

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy!, 8 Jan. 2014
I was a bit nervous of a cactus spine skin brush, but as I really didn't want a hog hair one for ethical reasons, I bought this one.
It is amazing to use and I can't wait for my daily shower in the mornings so that I can brush myself with this! It is invigorating, and my skin looks and feels so much better.

If you are considering a dry skin brush, this is worth the extra money.

Lakeland Doctor Who 9 Hole Silicone Ice Cube Tray
Lakeland Doctor Who 9 Hole Silicone Ice Cube Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Dr Who fans!, 8 Jan. 2014
Bought as a gift for a huge Dr Who fan.
She is tickled pink with her tardis, dalek and K9 ice cubes, so it was worth every penny.

Joe Browns Women's Funky Floral Tunic Coral Floral (14)
Joe Browns Women's Funky Floral Tunic Coral Floral (14)

4.0 out of 5 stars Feminine and pretty, 8 Jan. 2014
This is a lovely Spring/Summer dress in jersey and woven fabric.
The floral patter, and bows give it a feminine feel, but it still has that edgy Joe Brown style to it.
Love the hood!