Profile for Funky Poodle > Reviews

Content by Funky Poodle

Funky Poodle (England, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
OZ Naturals - The BEST Eye Gel - Eye Cream For Dark Circles Puffiness and Wrinkles - This Eye Gel Treatment Addresses Every Eye Concern - 100% Natural Ingredients - Considered To Be The Most Potent & Effective Eye Gel - Eye Cream Available - ALLURE MAGAZINE'S Best In Beauty Eye Gel - 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
Offered by OZ Naturals EU

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor product for the price, 30 Aug. 2015
This is advertised as eye gel eye cream. I was looking for an eye cream ie moisturiser. This is a cheap eye mask style product that tightens the skin but does not moisturise. The feeling of tightened skin felt dry and uncomfortable, making the area a little sore after application. Very poor product for the price. Basic packaging, basic product.

Elixir77UK NEW 2,4" LARGE POPPY GOLD COLOUR BROOCH with BRIGHT RED / BLACK and GREEN RHINESTONE DIAMANTE CRYSTALS FLOWER PIN BROACH
Offered by Goods-cool.

1.0 out of 5 stars and the pin is such poor quality that it even bends when being fastened, 2 Dec. 2014
I purchased this as I thought it was a Remembrance Day poppy, but it isn't. Having received it today, I can't understand the positive reviews. It is vulgar and very badly made. It is thick, making it heavier than it needed to be, and the pin is such poor quality that it even bends when being fastened! It is 2nd December, and I have awarded the dubious honour of Worst Purchase of 2014 to this incredibly awful piece. I'm heartened that it didn't turn out to be in honour of Remembrance Day, as it would have been an insult to that Memorial Day and all that it stands for. It's true place is in the bin, but I've decided to keep it, displayed in a prominent place, perhaps above the toilet roll holder in the bathroom, as a daily reminder to buy British.

James Wellbeloved Adult Lamb and Rice Kibble 15 kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Lamb and Rice Kibble 15 kg

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Breath Problem!, 7 Mar. 2014
I started feeding our 3 dogs on the lamb and rice, and they love it. Their digestion has been fine, no sickness, and their 'toilets' very easy to clean up (sorry, but dog owners generally appreciate that fact!).
The reason I have given it 2 stars is because all three dogs developed dreadfully bad breath! We stopped feeding JW, and after 2 days, all three had clean breath again!
It is a shame because the food is great, but we cannot live with 3 dogs breathing 'dog breath' all over us. It was so bad that if one dog was lying close to our feet, we could smell the bad breath. It was terrible!
I will order the turkey and rice next time, and see if it is any better.

Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Nutri Juicer - Silver
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Nutri Juicer - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars A great juicer, 8 Jan. 2014
I bought this juicer as it is mid range and had good reviews.
It does everything I need it to, and doesn't appear to struggle with the harder veggies.
It is easy enough to clean and the assembly is quick and easy too.
I have already recommended one to my sister!

New Pyramid Miracle Juices: Over 50 Juices for a Healthy Life (New Pyramid Paperback): Over 40 Juices for a Healthy Life (Pyramids)
by Amanda Cross

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 8 Jan. 2014
This little books is visually pleasing, being bright and colourful.
It has lots of nutritional information, and the recipes are lovely.
I can't wait to try more of them!

Elemis Body Detox Skin Brush Body Peformance
Elemis Body Detox Skin Brush Body Peformance
Offered by jadlamracingmodels

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy!, 8 Jan. 2014
I was a bit nervous of a cactus spine skin brush, but as I really didn't want a hog hair one for ethical reasons, I bought this one.
It is amazing to use and I can't wait for my daily shower in the mornings so that I can brush myself with this! It is invigorating, and my skin looks and feels so much better.

If you are considering a dry skin brush, this is worth the extra money.

Lakeland Doctor Who 9 Hole Silicone Ice Cube Tray
Lakeland Doctor Who 9 Hole Silicone Ice Cube Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Dr Who fans!, 8 Jan. 2014
Bought as a gift for a huge Dr Who fan.
She is tickled pink with her tardis, dalek and K9 ice cubes, so it was worth every penny.

Joe Browns Women's Funky Floral Tunic Coral Floral (14)
Joe Browns Women's Funky Floral Tunic Coral Floral (14)

4.0 out of 5 stars Feminine and pretty, 8 Jan. 2014
This is a lovely Spring/Summer dress in jersey and woven fabric.
The floral patter, and bows give it a feminine feel, but it still has that edgy Joe Brown style to it.
Love the hood!

Print Mug with Motorcyle CHOPPER Large Ceramic Cup Black
Print Mug with Motorcyle CHOPPER Large Ceramic Cup Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as described but expensive, 8 Jan. 2014
This is an ordinary ceramic mug with a white print on it.
I ought it for a motorbike enthusiast.
Whilst it is good, it is over priced, given that ceramic mugs with pictures on can be purchased a lot cheaper.
Unfortunately, it had to be a motorbike, or I wouldn't have paid the money for this.

Joe Browns Women's Beauty In The Boutique Dress Greys (14)
Joe Browns Women's Beauty In The Boutique Dress Greys (14)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress but check the back!, 8 Jan. 2014
I was surprised to find that the lace over skirt is only at the front. The back of the dress is completely plain.
Whilst it is still a nice dress, it does make the lace look a bit like an apron, which is a shame. It would have been perfect had it gone all the way round. I can't understand why the designers decided on half a lace overskirt!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4