Profile for Funky Poodle > Reviews

Content by Funky Poodle

Funky Poodle (England, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Elixir77UK NEW 2,4" LARGE POPPY GOLD COLOUR BROOCH with BRIGHT RED / BLACK and GREEN RHINESTONE DIAMANTE CRYSTALS FLOWER PIN BROACH
Offered by AMYBRIA INDUSTRIAL LIMITED HONG KONG

1.0 out of 5 stars and the pin is such poor quality that it even bends when being fastened, 2 Dec 2014
I purchased this as I thought it was a Remembrance Day poppy, but it isn't. Having received it today, I can't understand the positive reviews. It is vulgar and very badly made. It is thick, making it heavier than it needed to be, and the pin is such poor quality that it even bends when being fastened! It is 2nd December, and I have awarded the dubious honour of Worst Purchase of 2014 to this incredibly awful piece. I'm heartened that it didn't turn out to be in honour of Remembrance Day, as it would have been an insult to that Memorial Day and all that it stands for. It's true place is in the bin, but I've decided to keep it, displayed in a prominent place, perhaps above the toilet roll holder in the bathroom, as a daily reminder to buy British.

James Wellbeloved Adult Lamb and Rice Kibble 15 kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Lamb and Rice Kibble 15 kg

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Breath Problem!, 7 Mar 2014
I started feeding our 3 dogs on the lamb and rice, and they love it. Their digestion has been fine, no sickness, and their 'toilets' very easy to clean up (sorry, but dog owners generally appreciate that fact!).
The reason I have given it 2 stars is because all three dogs developed dreadfully bad breath! We stopped feeding JW, and after 2 days, all three had clean breath again!
It is a shame because the food is great, but we cannot live with 3 dogs breathing 'dog breath' all over us. It was so bad that if one dog was lying close to our feet, we could smell the bad breath. It was terrible!
I will order the turkey and rice next time, and see if it is any better.

Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Nutri Juicer, 1200 Watt
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Nutri Juicer, 1200 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars A great juicer, 8 Jan 2014
I bought this juicer as it is mid range and had good reviews.
It does everything I need it to, and doesn't appear to struggle with the harder veggies.
It is easy enough to clean and the assembly is quick and easy too.
I have already recommended one to my sister!

New Pyramid Miracle Juices: Over 50 Juices for a Healthy Life (New Pyramid Paperback): Over 40 Juices for a Healthy Life (Pyramids)
by Amanda Cross

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 8 Jan 2014
This little books is visually pleasing, being bright and colourful.
It has lots of nutritional information, and the recipes are lovely.
I can't wait to try more of them!

Elemis Body Detox Skin Brush Body Peformance
Elemis Body Detox Skin Brush Body Peformance
Offered by Beauté Définie LONDON

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy!, 8 Jan 2014
I was a bit nervous of a cactus spine skin brush, but as I really didn't want a hog hair one for ethical reasons, I bought this one.
It is amazing to use and I can't wait for my daily shower in the mornings so that I can brush myself with this! It is invigorating, and my skin looks and feels so much better.

If you are considering a dry skin brush, this is worth the extra money.

Lakeland Doctor Who 9 Hole Silicone Ice Cube Tray
Lakeland Doctor Who 9 Hole Silicone Ice Cube Tray
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Dr Who fans!, 8 Jan 2014
Bought as a gift for a huge Dr Who fan.
She is tickled pink with her tardis, dalek and K9 ice cubes, so it was worth every penny.

Joe Browns Women's Funky Floral Tunic Coral Floral (14)
Joe Browns Women's Funky Floral Tunic Coral Floral (14)

4.0 out of 5 stars Feminine and pretty, 8 Jan 2014
This is a lovely Spring/Summer dress in jersey and woven fabric.
The floral patter, and bows give it a feminine feel, but it still has that edgy Joe Brown style to it.
Love the hood!

Print Mug with Motorcyle CHOPPER Large Ceramic Cup Black
Print Mug with Motorcyle CHOPPER Large Ceramic Cup Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as described but expensive, 8 Jan 2014
This is an ordinary ceramic mug with a white print on it.
I ought it for a motorbike enthusiast.
Whilst it is good, it is over priced, given that ceramic mugs with pictures on can be purchased a lot cheaper.
Unfortunately, it had to be a motorbike, or I wouldn't have paid the money for this.

Joe Browns Women's Beauty In The Boutique Dress Greys (14)
Joe Browns Women's Beauty In The Boutique Dress Greys (14)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress but check the back!, 8 Jan 2014
I was surprised to find that the lace over skirt is only at the front. The back of the dress is completely plain.
Whilst it is still a nice dress, it does make the lace look a bit like an apron, which is a shame. It would have been perfect had it gone all the way round. I can't understand why the designers decided on half a lace overskirt!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, 8 Jan 2014
This is much better than my previous Kindle. The fact that I can read it in bed without needing to put the light on is a huge plus for me!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4