Profile for DougR > Reviews

40w Opal Ses Globe Bulb Pack of 4
40w Opal Ses Globe Bulb Pack of 4
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for money, 27 April 2015
Good value for money. I bought a pack of 4 for £1.88. That works out at 47p each.

Kozel Dark Beer 500ml - 10 Bottle per pack
Kozel Dark Beer 500ml - 10 Bottle per pack
Offered by Halusky Shop - Czech & Slovak Food & Drinks Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Deliriously Delightfully Inebriated., 29 Nov. 2014
Just finished my 3rd beer of of the night. Not a lie, just that I have done it a few times this last couple of weeks. Call it 'journalistic research' - haha. Well the 3 beers I have had are not the same - all different but all are dark lagers. I will not knock the others - they are all very, very, very good Dark Lagers. My ritual is to start with the Budweiser B:Dark Lager from the Czech Republic (sold on Amazon for a good price). Next was the German Kostritzer Black Lager Beer (bought elsewhere). Both very similar and both extremely good beers. Then comes the Kozel Dark Lager. Oh my God, this beer is in a class of its own. It is so good you have no idea. I have never drank a smoother beer in all my life. It is like my taste buds are cossetted and caressed and saturated the the warmest soothing love of life. It cost double what the Budweiser costs. Is it worth double. Definitely yes - you can't put a Price On Perfection. it is the smoothest Dark Lager I have ever had. I honestly believe that if you drank 8 beers in one night, you would not have a hangover, ................. and if you did the best analogy I can think of is that it would be like you had sex with the most beautiful woman in the world when you have a woman back at home that was already a 10 out of 10. And when you got back home, you would not feel guilty. Will I buy the Budweiser and Kostritzer again - definitely - they are so good. Will I buy the Kozel at double the price - Unquestionably Absolutely.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Ladies Thinsulate Rib Beanie Hat BLACK
Ladies Thinsulate Rib Beanie Hat BLACK
Offered by Home & Family Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing feminine about it - amazing quality and warm!!, 26 Oct. 2014
Incredible quality and such a good price. This is a nice thick warm beanie that will keep your head warm in the coldest of places. I've used it on my bald head in the north of Finland and it is amazing. Definitely a good buy and by the way it is not a Ladies beanie but a man or woman beanie. Nothing feminine about it.

Mens Chunky Ribb Knitted Beanie ski Thinsulate Lined Winter Hat Grey
Mens Chunky Ribb Knitted Beanie ski Thinsulate Lined Winter Hat Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Chunky and Equally best of 5 I bought, 26 Oct. 2014
I bought 5 beanies at the same time from 5 different companies. I thought for about 20 pounds I will get at least one or two that is warm. I didn't want the hassle of them arriving and being disappointed and then having to go through the process again. This one was equally the best with another one as far as warmth, chunkiness, quality goes. I will definitely be buying from this company again.

Unisex Heavy Ribbed Thinsulate lined Ski/Beanie Hat available in Black,Navy and Dark Grey.One Size Adults (Black)
Offered by E-Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good warm beanie and excellent quality, 26 Oct. 2014
Great quality. There are more chunkier ones out there, but this is very very good and excellent quality. It will keep you very warm.

Top Quality Adults Black Chunky Knit Thinsulate Ski Hat/Beanie, One Size Adults,BNWT
Offered by Top Brand Cosmetics UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Wow! Wow!, 26 Oct. 2014
Just the most amazing quality I have ever had. Will I buy from this company again. Doing so soon as I finish this review. I just can't get over the quality. I ordered 5 beanies from 5 companies. This and another company stood head above the rest as far as quality goes. This beanie is so chunky. But it is not itchy due to the thinsulate on the inside plus it would not be itchy anyway without the thinsulate as it is so soft on the skin. It is just perfect and will keep you warm on the slopes as well as anywhere it gets ultra cold such as Canada.

Mens Chunky Knitted Beanie ski Thinsulate Winter Hat Black
Mens Chunky Knitted Beanie ski Thinsulate Winter Hat Black
Offered by missdivagirlz

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin and not chunky - picture is not what you get, 26 Oct. 2014
It annoys me that the one delivered is very thin and definitely not chunky or even close to being even a little bit chunky. On the front of it says "Thermal INSULATION" and NOT "Thinsulate Insulation 40gram" as the picture shows. This is so thin it is not funny and does not look anything like the picture it depicts in this advertisement. I have socks about the same thickness even though my socks don't have thinsulate on the inside which this does ........ even though it is only in the top third which I don't understand. Here is a picture of it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2014 3:18 PM GMT

Cherry MX-Board 3.0 Wired Professional USB Keyboard with Win Key Lock - Black
Cherry MX-Board 3.0 Wired Professional USB Keyboard with Win Key Lock - Black
Offered by Kikatek

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon pictures of the keyboard are the Keyboard layout you will get., 4 Aug. 2014
The keyboard in advertised is not the same one that is delivered. The keyboard layout is different. I wanted the one in the picture as it has the two big shift keys which makes touch typing easier. What they delivered was the Cherry MX-BOARD 3.0 with the left shift key the same size as the Control key. The layout appears to be English instead of the US layout shown in the Amazon photos.\

I tried to return this keyboard but because it is outside the 30 day return time policy I am unable to (I was out of the country for 3 months and I have only now been able to see it.

SanDisk SDSDX-016G-X46 Extreme SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card up to 45 MB/s read - 16 GB
Offered by MyMemory