Profile for J. Alves Sousa > Reviews

Content by J. Alves Sousa

J. Alves Sousa "ColJP" (Portugal, Europe)

Luis Royo Official 2014 Calendar
Luis Royo Official 2014 Calendar
by Pyramid International
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome drawings from Royo as always!, 13 Oct. 2013
Being a big fan of Luis Royo and his work couldn't help but reviewing this in a biasing way, all the pics are wonderful, even if I can notice a little lack of inspiration, not in the models themselves but in the settings they were inserted. Apocaplypse and after the fall are not my favourite themes. So being a personal thing I could'nt lower the score!

5 Stars indeed!

Cult of Isis Gothic Pendant
Cult of Isis Gothic Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to rate Cult of Isis!, 26 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Cult of Isis Gothic Pendant
How can I review an item that gave me so much trouble?

The seller, Widdowsons, was one of the best sellers I had the pleasure to deal here in Amazon, and believe me I have around 1200 items delivered but none like this one.

First the beautiful pendant got lost, it never arrived on schedule. Since the seller sent it with a tracking number we discovered it was stuck at Langley, UK.

Contacted Widdowsons,the seller, which considered it lost and offered me another one right away...I refused, I knew somehow the mistical pendant would find its way home. No idea why or how I trully believed that the stuff was going to arrive and I'm not even a religious person or a cult loyalist.

Time passed,and as for me it was a good deal (even with no pendant...yet!) I gave the seller 5 stars, believe me, he earn em, so I recommended them!

Then one sunny day the Lost Cursed Cult of Isis appeared as I foretold, the box intact and the item shining inside!

Even now its my daughter's favourite pendant. The damn thing has a magnetism of its own, it really does, even simple its awesome!

Strip 'em Blind Live
Strip 'em Blind Live

5.0 out of 5 stars Best female fronted metal band out there, 23 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Strip 'em Blind Live (Audio CD)
Jeff Westlake's Hydrogyn is simply put one of the best metal bands in the scene these days, they don't try to be inovative or anything, they just excel at what they do; pretty solid rock with an amazing female lead singer: Julie Westlake.

This CD covers the previous studio effort, Bombshell, in a live environment plus a great cover of AC/DC's Back in Black as a bonus.

Like all Hydrogyn stuff this issue worths it all!

Way to go Jeff!

(Westlake or Young!)

Forza Motorsport 3 (Xbox 360)
Forza Motorsport 3 (Xbox 360)
Offered by bid2win-ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome racer, the best in the 360 catalogue, 30 Nov. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Forza 3 is probably the best racing game in all Xbox 360 catalogue although very similar in structure to the prequel, Forza 2.
The single player career changed from a "choose your destiny" to a more linear form, even if you can always go back and race what you want.

Without much innovation, Forza 3 can still amaze and deliver what we(I) were (was) expecting! A must have game for sure, 5 star for fun factor and 4 overall!