Profile for mrregni > Reviews

Content by mrregni

mrregni

Page: 1 | 2
Wet & Forget - Moss Mould Lichen & Algae Remover (5 Litre) cleans anything with no effort
Offered by Wet & Forget Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean patio and headstones!, 18 April 2015
Used this on indian stone patio about two years ago . it does take time to work, probably two or three months, Of course, it is best to blast off dirt with pressure washer first then apply it on a dull day to prevent drying off quickly. The hard stubborn black spots needed another application, but, it does work!A friend of mine used it on a marble gravestone covered in algae , revisited six months later was astonished how it had cleaned it up!

Fishing: Learn from the Tips &  Laugh at the Tales
Fishing: Learn from the Tips & Laugh at the Tales

5.0 out of 5 stars Post war nostalgia, 4 Dec. 2014
This is the first book of George masons ive read, drawn to it with the fishing title. Good bedtime read, with the added bonus of him living in the same era as me. Nice to relate to nostalgia of late fifties /sixties, must appeal to many people of this baby boom time. !

A Staffordshire Boy: Tales of Fishing and Other Fun
A Staffordshire Boy: Tales of Fishing and Other Fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Storys from post war times, 25 Nov. 2014
This is the second book of George masons ive read, and I am now on his third book on moving to Australia!. I guess I can relate to his era in time as I am a post war child , although I lived in an urban area. Anyone who is in this time band, would find his books addictive. I am sure I will read the others soon . find them delightful !

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

1.0 out of 5 stars Insomnia cure!, 22 Aug. 2014
Starts ok, read about third of it . lots of flashbacks ,boring and slow pace of a hundred year old man ! Good read if you suffer from insomnia as it could cure it!

Campingaz Camp Bistro Gas Stove - Blue
Campingaz Camp Bistro Gas Stove - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy campingaz!, 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Campingaz Camp Bistro (Sports)
Excellent stove ! had it about 3 years, use it when I go fishing brew countless cups of fresh tea{beats flasks!, also bacon, sausage burger etc fry ups ! so I have a bite if the fish don't! buy gas from B&M bargains works out £1 a canister ,seem to last me 3 trips 33p a trip!

Spearmark 3-Piece Minnie Mouse Tumbler, Bowl and Plate Set
Spearmark 3-Piece Minnie Mouse Tumbler, Bowl and Plate Set

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality disney copy, 24 July 2014
Cheap very poor quality. buy this from disney shop to get quality

Messages from Angels: Real signs our loved ones are looking down (HarperTrue Fate - A Short Read)

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost a believer!, 13 July 2014
I find this addictive stuff to read , its well written, and easy bedtime read. Will read more of Jacky Newcombs books, There must be and are loads of books on this fascinating subject. I would love to believe its true but I personaly aren't convinced about the nde s which this books about. I suspect a great deal of money is made out of these type of books. We will only know for certain when we have hopefully gone to spirit proving it is like knitting fog!

Riceyman Steps (Unabridged)
Riceyman Steps (Unabridged)

3.0 out of 5 stars riceyman steps, 20 April 2014
Its a charming Edwardian age story of believable folk of that era , bit slow as up to now, read about 40% of it, read it in bed after 4 pages I am off to sleep!. Strange thing is, one of my ancestors I discovered ,was a bookseller at that time I guess it makes it more interesting to me to get the feel of the era!

Earth Angel
Earth Angel

3.0 out of 5 stars ok read, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Earth Angel (Kindle Edition)
I find this a bit over rated , I sure he is sincere, but only find it ok nice to have young people involved in spiritualism

The Survival of the Soul
The Survival of the Soul

5.0 out of 5 stars survival of the soul, 4 Mar. 2014
I have got about a third of the way through, and up to now I find it by far the easiest read on this subject . Lisa comes across as being totally sincere, and passionate in her beliefs it almost takes away my scepticism ! Anyone hooked on this fascinating subject should read it.

Page: 1 | 2