Profile for mrregni > Reviews

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Insomnia cure!, 22 Aug 2014
Starts ok, read about third of it . lots of flashbacks ,boring and slow pace of a hundred year old man ! Good read if you suffer from insomnia as it could cure it!

Campingaz Camp Bistro
Campingaz Camp Bistro
Price: 10.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy campingaz!, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: Campingaz Camp Bistro (Sports)
Excellent stove ! had it about 3 years, use it when I go fishing brew countless cups of fresh tea{beats flasks!, also bacon, sausage burger etc fry ups ! so I have a bite if the fish don't! buy gas from B&M bargains works out 1 a canister ,seem to last me 3 trips 33p a trip!

Spearmark 3-Piece Minnie Mouse Tumbler, Bowl and Plate Set
Spearmark 3-Piece Minnie Mouse Tumbler, Bowl and Plate Set
Offered by The Planet Store
Price: 5.90

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality disney copy, 24 July 2014
Cheap very poor quality. buy this from disney shop to get quality

Messages from Angels: Real signs our loved ones are looking down (HarperTrue Fate - A Short Read)
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost a believer!, 13 July 2014
I find this addictive stuff to read , its well written, and easy bedtime read. Will read more of Jacky Newcombs books, There must be and are loads of books on this fascinating subject. I would love to believe its true but I personaly aren't convinced about the nde s which this books about. I suspect a great deal of money is made out of these type of books. We will only know for certain when we have hopefully gone to spirit proving it is like knitting fog!

Riceyman Steps (Unabridged)
Riceyman Steps (Unabridged)
Price: 0.61

3.0 out of 5 stars riceyman steps, 20 April 2014
Its a charming Edwardian age story of believable folk of that era , bit slow as up to now, read about 40% of it, read it in bed after 4 pages I am off to sleep!. Strange thing is, one of my ancestors I discovered ,was a bookseller at that time I guess it makes it more interesting to me to get the feel of the era!

Earth Angel
Earth Angel
Price: 5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars ok read, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Earth Angel (Kindle Edition)
I find this a bit over rated , I sure he is sincere, but only find it ok nice to have young people involved in spiritualism

The Survival of the Soul
The Survival of the Soul
Price: 3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars survival of the soul, 4 Mar 2014
I have got about a third of the way through, and up to now I find it by far the easiest read on this subject . Lisa comes across as being totally sincere, and passionate in her beliefs it almost takes away my scepticism ! Anyone hooked on this fascinating subject should read it.

HEAVEN AND HELL: PORTABLE: THE PORTABLE NEW CENTURY EDITION (NW CENTURY EDITION)
Price: 0.37

3.0 out of 5 stars hard read, 26 Feb 2014
Emanuel Swedenborg must have had a vivid imagination !, Apparently his books were wrote on 28 years of dreams on the afterlife .I must say I would like to think there are different levels in paradise sounds feasible ! thought provoking stuff . Not read all of this book, I tend to read in odd sections as its not an easy read. Certainly a very clever ,astute man

True Stories of Near Death Experiences and Afterlife Communication. Heaven is Real; Heaven Exists; Evidence of Life After Death, Proof of the Afterlife. (Heaven is Real; Heaven Exists.)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars mr regni, 31 Jan 2014
This is the number one best book I have read on this fascinating subject , I am only half way through it but every page turned grips you with the experiences of nde"s written in it !
Let us all hope this happens to us all when we pass on !

Children That Time Forgot: PAST LIVES : Children Time Forgot (Paranormal Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars best book ive read on this fascinating subject, 16 Jan 2014
Just started reading this. It makes you think to almost believing about reincarnation, children are innocent about past lives and the evidence in this book almost, teases me into believing it! Its often been said young children talk to an invisible friend and get dismissed as having over active imaginations. Maybe, we should not ignore what for them could be a spiritual experience. I must say it makes excellent bed time reading!

Page: 1 | 2