Profile for Roger > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Genuine Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Ace II Battery - Next Solutions®
Genuine Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Ace II Battery - Next Solutions®
Offered by PowerSolutionsOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars This replacement battery has been great. It has extended the life of my phone, 19 Oct 2014
This replacement battery has been great. It has extended the life of my phone. I was a bit worried by some of the comments on similar produces, but this one does the business.

Waterproof Ripstop Camouflage Bag, 26cm by 38 cm for geocaching
Waterproof Ripstop Camouflage Bag, 26cm by 38 cm for geocaching
Offered by Geotees

3.0 out of 5 stars It's only OK. I ended up unpicking it and ..., 19 Sep 2014
It's only OK. I ended up unpicking it and heat cutting the outline shape to stop it fraying. Tend to put my sandwiches in it. Don't think it would last long as a geocache bag.

Youth
Youth

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song - rubbish download from Amazon, 19 Sep 2014
This review is from: Youth (MP3 Download)
Great song - rubbish download from Amazon. I had to download two separate programmes to get this song to install on my PC also sent it to my iPad which didn't work. Should have just gone straight to iTunes, same price!

TUPPENNY HAT DETECTIVE
TUPPENNY HAT DETECTIVE

2.0 out of 5 stars Famous Five tackle a murder, 12 July 2014
Nothing to rave about. At times I thought I was reading an Enid Blyton book and half expected Timmy the dog to make an appearance! I won't give the ending away but it was almost as if the author had run out of ideas and it all finished of in a couple of pages with an extra little twist for good measure.

TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 & iPad 2 Premium Folio Leather Case / Cover and Flip Stand With Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature + Screen Protector For New Apple iPad 4th Generation, iPad 3 & iPad 2 - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my iPad, 5 Mar 2014
You can spend an extortionate amount of money on a cover, but this one sold by TechNet does a perfect job. It looks good and feels good. Still not sure if it's leather but that doesn't really matter. The iPad fits perfectly, there are of course cut outs and recesses for all the iPad function as you would expect. I chose it in brown.
Certainly recommend this product.

Costa Rica Birds Field Guide
Costa Rica Birds Field Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't go birding in Costa Rica without this., 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Costa Rica Birds Field Guide (App)
Originally I bought this app for my Android phone. It would not load completely and I gave up on it! Then my wife bought me an iPad for my birthday and so I bought the app for the IOS. About a week after installing the app on the Apple I tried the Android phone again and hay presto, it worked.
The images are great. Most birds have several images and include female as well. The search facility is excellent, slightly easier on an Android than the scrolling on the iPad. It's not fool proof and doesn't give you an ID every time, but when you have no idea of any birds in Costa Rica, it's great and easier to carry round than a book.
You can make notes of the birds seen, however there could be some improvements in this area. They are logged by date so if you don't log your sightings on that day they take the day you made the note which may not correspond to the day of sighting. Also I failed to change the date/time on my iPad and so the sightings were always 7 hours out.

This is an excellent app my only issue now is that in order to get good value for money I need to go to Costa Rica a few more times!!

Bigjigs Toys BJ711 Wooden Play Food Six Eggs in Carton
Bigjigs Toys BJ711 Wooden Play Food Six Eggs in Carton
Offered by net_price_direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely hard boiled!, 31 Jan 2014
You can't get eggcited over these, they are. Just wooden eggs. But they fitted in with the play shop a treat. Don't think the box will last too long but it is easily replaced.

YN-468 II TTL Shoe Mount Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Canon 60D 50D 40D 30D 500D/T1i, 450D/Xsi, 400D/Xti, 350D, 550D, 1000D By Sanlise
Offered by DTV ELECTRONICS

4.0 out of 5 stars Flash! Aha!, 31 Jan 2014
I initially ordered the wrong unit. Quick and efficient return to Amazon. This one connects to the eTTL on my Canon 550D. Only used on a few test shots so far. Seems to be doing what it's supposed to do.

Penguin Race Slide Running go with sounds
Penguin Race Slide Running go with sounds
Offered by toys2media

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not a race!, 31 Jan 2014
My two granddaughters loved this present. They seemed to think it was a race, but I couldn't work out who was in the lead. Not sure how long it will last in the hands of two year old. Time will tell. Good delivery+good price=good service.

Transcend 8GB microSDHC Class 4 with full size SD Adapter.
Transcend 8GB microSDHC Class 4 with full size SD Adapter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Memory cards get bigger as my memory is getting smaller!!, 23 Jun 2013
This was purchased to add more memory to my Samsung mobile phone and that is what it has done. Now must remember where I put the SD adapter. Transcend have always produced top rate memory cards at reasonable prices.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3