Profile for Midagma > Reviews

Content by Midagma

Midagma (Scotland, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
saWilsons Fine Ground Coffee 1 Kilo (Certified Organic in Canada)
saWilsons Fine Ground Coffee 1 Kilo (Certified Organic in Canada)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for pain control, 30 Dec. 2013
I have a very difficult and extremely painful autoimmune disease. I have embarked on the Gerson Therapy to attempt to address the issue, after three years on NHS treatment it was time to teke the bull by the horns, as mainstream medicine could offer nothing other than strong pills with horrendous side effects. My disease affects my nervous systems and the pain was so bad that not even regularly prescribed Morphine could touch it. Enemas using this very coffee reduce the pain by a much larger factor than any difficult to swallow tablet any doctor ever prescribed for me (and there have been many). If you suffer from a painful condition this coffee taken as an enema may help you a lot more than any doctor ever could.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2015 4:02 PM BST

Source Naturals Tmg (Trimethylglycine), 60 Tabs, 750 Mg
Source Naturals Tmg (Trimethylglycine), 60 Tabs, 750 Mg

1.0 out of 5 stars Please never buy from Source Naturals, 13 Dec. 2013
In October 2010 I purchased Source Naturals L-Tryptophan. It was recommended to help me with light insomnia. One hour after taking only two 500mg capsules I became desperately ill and my health has continued to decline to this day to the point I am now housebound and cannot stand for more than a few minutes due to terrible pain. My experiences led me to write two books about what had happened, the horrors myself and my young family have had to endure because I took only two Source Naturals L-Tryptophan capsules. Before and after writing the books my research turned up some very alarming information about this so called "natural" company. They produced L-Tryptophan in the 1980s which caused the disease I have now to endure, EMS, or Eosinophilia Myalgia Syndrome. They were litigated to be held accountable to the victims killed or disabled for life. Tryptophan was then banned for a period of more than a decade. And now? Source "naturals" think it acceptable to buy their Tryptophan from China, where it is usually made from duck feathers, (diseased or not). They do not tell you this on the label, the label on the bottle states "made in the USA" which is a lie. The Tryptophan is imported from China and merely put into capsules in the USA, then sold to an ignorant public. Legally it is a disgrace, although they are permitted to act in this manner by current legislation. So why should you care? Why should you stop buying Source Naturals? For one reason. They are a firm which does NOT have the consumers interests at heart. They are interested mainly in profit, as there are sources of ethically produced Tryptophan around (plenty of them), but Source Naturals consider it more profitable to buy in bulk from the one country we have all heard so many horror stories about when it comes to foods and supplementation - China. If you wish to keep buying Source Naturals products I wish you well, and I hope and pray that you do not contract a horrible disease from their products as a result of their greed, as I have done. Think for a moment before you press that buy button - the Source Natural product you are about to buy may well have an ingredient from a VERY un-natural source.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2015 1:05 PM GMT

Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, Herbal Defence Complex, 90 Tablets
Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, Herbal Defence Complex, 90 Tablets
Offered by Supplements That Work!

Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2014 2:10 AM BST

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, For Sensitive Skin, 4 oz (113.4 g)
Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, For Sensitive Skin, 4 oz (113.4 g)

1.0 out of 5 stars Please never buy from Source Naturals, 13 Dec. 2013
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2014 12:12 PM GMT

Source Naturals, Yaeyama Chlorella - 200mg x600tabs

Source Naturals, Pancreatin 8X, 500 mg, 100 Capsules
Source Naturals, Pancreatin 8X, 500 mg, 100 Capsules
Offered by BSD GOODS

1.0 out of 5 stars Please never buy from Source Naturals, 13 Dec. 2013
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2016 2:06 PM BST

Source Naturals, L-Theanine, 200 mg, 60 Capsules
Source Naturals, L-Theanine, 200 mg, 60 Capsules
Offered by Nature's Remedies

Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2014 1:57 AM BST

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 1,250 mg, 360 Tablets
Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 1,250 mg, 360 Tablets

1.0 out of 5 stars Please never buy from Source Naturals, 13 Dec. 2013
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2016 7:44 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9