Profile for Timsnet > Reviews

Content by Timsnet

Timsnet

Health and Social Care Diploma: Candidate Book: Level 2 (Work Based Learning L2 Health & Social Care)
by Yvonne Nolan

5.0 out of 5 stars QCF reference book, 29 Mar. 2012
This book is essential when trying to complete the QCF questions as they say it must be in your own words and not copied so this book gives you a guide towards the answer and what they (the examiner) wants to see.

Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC DVD)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC DVD)
Offered by PROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Call of Duty - Black Ops, 18 April 2011
Unfortunately I have not been able to play this game properly as yet as my processor speed is too old for this modern game. I managed to start the game with high hopes that my dual core cpu would still work. All went well until we reached a point when there was so much action on the screen that the computer just couldn't handle the action going on. I am now resigned to the fact that I must upgrade the processor to at least a Core 2 Duo but I will probably purchase a Quad Core Q8400 2.66Ghz to be able to play games like Homefront battlefield.
Regards Tim

De'Longhi Compact Dehumidifier DEM10 - Grey
De'Longhi Compact Dehumidifier DEM10 - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars a great little dehumidifier, 18 April 2011
We purchased this De'Longhi DEM10 Compact Dehumidifier about a month ago and we have not regretted buying it. It does everything it says it does and we are very satisfied with the product. I have owned a dehumidifier before in New Zealand and I am aware how noisy the bigger machines can be. Although the larger machines may be more efficient in reducing the moisture content you still have to put up with the noise that is made by them and sometimes this can be unsociable. I thought I may have made an error when I first saw how small this unit was when I first opened it, as to it efficiency but this is a very efficient unit and the noise although not silent it is very sociable for continuous use. I would not hessitate in recommending this product for anyone who has a moisture problem in a smaller home or flat. You will wonder how you could have lived without it.
Regards Tim