Profile for Chihiro Nakamura > Reviews

Content by Chihiro Nakamura

Chihiro Nakamura (United Kingdom)

Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream 75ml
Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream 75ml
Offered by RangePlus Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Good thing I didn't want to read the instructions!, 10 July 2013
The speed at which the product turned up was great, however, I would like to be able to read the instructions on the use of the product but I can't as they're all in Italian & Russian.... The pictures are of a product from Schol in English, I was under the impression was was buying that, not an imported product.

Scholl Footcare - Cracked Heel Repair Cream Fast Results - 60ml
Scholl Footcare - Cracked Heel Repair Cream Fast Results - 60ml
Offered by Pharmacy Place

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a good thing I didn't want t read the instructions!, 10 July 2013

Celine Dion 'd'Eux'
Celine Dion 'd'Eux'
by Hit

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, slightly scratched, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Celine Dion 'd'Eux' (Paperback)
I received this product in record time, however there were tiny scratches on the cover. Packaging was not damaged so it must have been there before it was sent out. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to (a) sent it back or (b) wait for a new one, as it was a gift for someone overseas.

Boys Like Girls [Australian Import]
Boys Like Girls [Australian Import]
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally awesome !, 12 Sept. 2006
I first heard Thunder when a friend of mine played it to me, having brought the CD herself. From then, I was hooked. The lead singer is only seventeen! That is talent!! I would definatly recommend this album to anyone. Each track is different from the rest, and once you've finished listening to this CD you will wish there were more tracks.