Profile for Vicki Clarke > Reviews

Content by Vicki Clarke

Vicki Clarke (United Kingdom)

iPad Case, JETech Gold Slim-Fit iPad Smart Cover Case for Apple iPad 2 iPad 3 iPad 4 (2014 Version with Built-in Stand and Front/Back Protection and Built-In Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature) (Black)
Offered by JEDirect UK

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 days after purchase and it's broken, 13 Feb. 2016
Corner has snapped off and I've only had it for 2 days, iPad now nor supported and just falls out of the case. Pretty shoddy product, the search for a decent case continues.

Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream 75ml
Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream 75ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Good thing I didn't want to read the instructions!, 10 July 2013
The speed at which the product turned up was great, however, I would like to be able to read the instructions on the use of the product but I can't as they're all in Italian & Russian.... The pictures are of a product from Schol in English, I was under the impression was was buying that, not an imported product.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a good thing I didn't want t read the instructions!, 10 July 2013

Celine Dion  d'Eux
Celine Dion d'Eux
by Hit

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, slightly scratched, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Celine Dion d'Eux (Paperback)
I received this product in record time, however there were tiny scratches on the cover. Packaging was not damaged so it must have been there before it was sent out. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to (a) sent it back or (b) wait for a new one, as it was a gift for someone overseas.

Boys Like Girls [Australian Import]
Boys Like Girls [Australian Import]
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally awesome !, 12 Sept. 2006
I first heard Thunder when a friend of mine played it to me, having brought the CD herself. From then, I was hooked. The lead singer is only seventeen! That is talent!! I would definatly recommend this album to anyone. Each track is different from the rest, and once you've finished listening to this CD you will wish there were more tracks.