Profile for Gillian Ellis > Reviews

Content by Gillian Ellis

Gillian Ellis "soulartist" (Wigan, England)

Jack and Jones Men's Stone Leather Leather Brown Lace Up Boot 12059931 9 UK
Jack and Jones Men's Stone Leather Leather Brown Lace Up Boot 12059931 9 UK
Offered by Versanel

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable boots, 28 Jun 2013
My partner takes a size 8, but he had to buy size 9 as these boots seem to be smaller size. Saying that, he says they are the most comfortable boots he has worn in a long time. They are very light, and support his ankles very well. All in all, he is a very happy (hoppy) bunny! Very good value, and nice colour as well....

Gustav Klimt - The Complete Paintings
Gustav Klimt - The Complete Paintings
by Tobias G. Natter

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book, 7 Feb 2013
I love this book. The paintings are magical, and the huge size of the book really enhances the prints. I know I am going to enjoy reading about this extraordinary man and his art. Be very careful when lifting this book, I was grateful for the "suitcase" and handle, as it is so heavy! Watch out if you have a bad back, but it's worth it! Wonderful!!

Arctic Tiffany-style Blue Jewel Table Lamp
Arctic Tiffany-style Blue Jewel Table Lamp
Offered by Moen Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful lamp, 4 Feb 2013
This lamp is absolutely beautiful. When I had fixed on the lampshade and put in the bulbs, it positively sparkled... just like jewels!! I love this lamp so much, I now need to buy a bigger side table to put it on. The lamp was much larger than I thought, which was a brilliant surprise, even though I had read the specifications. This is the most lovely thing in my house!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2014 5:09 PM GMT