Profile for stiltz > Reviews

Content by stiltz

stiltz

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Ravensburger Vintage Flora Puzzle (1000-Piece)
Ravensburger Vintage Flora Puzzle (1000-Piece)

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic 1000 piece Ravensburger jigsaw puzzle with a touch of old-fashioned charm!, 16 Jun. 2016
I was looking for a puzzle as a special gift for an older person who loves puzzles and flowers. This charming Ravensburger Vintage Flora puzzle fits the bill exactly as it has a well-known country garden type flower for every letter of the alphabet. Even though I don't think it will be an easy puzzle to complete, I'm sure it will look stunning once finished.

My Music Gifts "Gibson Les Paul Sunburst" Guitar Bookends
My Music Gifts "Gibson Les Paul Sunburst" Guitar Bookends

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool guitar bookends for the musician who has everything!, 16 Jun. 2016
I bought these exceptionally well made bookends as a gift for a guitar lover. Their quality and value for money surpassed my expectations. I would recommend these any day.

Art Nouveau Patterns to Colour
Art Nouveau Patterns to Colour
by Emily Bone

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Art Nouveau patterns, 16 Jan. 2016
This was the first colouring book I have bought for myself to help me relax. I love the Art Nouveau period and have enjoyed this book but the only downside is where a lot of the images are partly coloured in, although it's nice to get some ideas for colours I haven't wanted to colour those as they don't feel as if they would be a true reflection of me. Besides that the chances of being able to match the colours already used is extremely remote. I've since bought one that doesn't have any of the pictures already partly-coloured. So I'm a little disappointed.

Ultimate Star Wars
Ultimate Star Wars
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb book for all avid Star Wars fans., 16 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Ultimate Star Wars (Hardcover)
Amazing book bought for 10 year-old grandsons birthday, a book to be read and reread especially now the new Star Wars film is out.

Caterpillar Cat 3 Pair Pack Mens Work Socks (11-14, Black)
Caterpillar Cat 3 Pair Pack Mens Work Socks (11-14, Black)
Offered by shoeshoebedo

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb socks, 16 Jan. 2016
The only socks that are a great fit, are comfortable and last well.

Thomas & Friends Take-N-Play Harvey Engine
Thomas & Friends Take-N-Play Harvey Engine
Offered by modelstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Thomas and Friends Take-N-Play engine., 16 Jan. 2016
Bought Harvey for our Thomas mad 3 year-old grandsons birthday to go with other Thomas Take-N-Play products we'd bought for him. Personally I love the colour!

Kidnapped (Oxford World's Classics)
Kidnapped (Oxford World's Classics)
by Robert Louis Stevenson

5.0 out of 5 stars I''m sure my grandson will be ' KIDNAPPED' by this classic story!, 16 Jan. 2016
Bought as a Christmas present for my 10 year old grandson who is a real bookworm and loves history. I was pretty sure he would like it but his wonderful reaction when he opened the present was as classic as the book itself!

Shabby Chic Set of 15 Floral Spring Owl Gift Tags/Labels with 3 Designs
Shabby Chic Set of 15 Floral Spring Owl Gift Tags/Labels with 3 Designs
Offered by Luck and Luck

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Owl Gift Tags, 16 Jan. 2016
Lovely gift tags to use on those special presents!

Elica ELIPLANE60 Eliplane Twin Motor 55cm Canopy Cooker Hood in Stainless Steel
Elica ELIPLANE60 Eliplane Twin Motor 55cm Canopy Cooker Hood in Stainless Steel
Offered by My-Choice

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Stainless Steel Elica Eliplane 60 Under Canopy Cooker Hood, 16 Jan. 2016
We recently purchased one of these cooker hoods to replace one that had broken a while ago.

There were a number of considerations we had to take into account when looking for one such as : -

1. the size of the aperture that was already there was not a standard size
2. the amount of extraction available needed to be correct for the size of our kitchen
3. because it would be above the hob we wanted one with a stainless steel casing that would not rust
4. good coverage with a bright light above the working area
5. filters that are easy to clean or replace as necessary

Well who'd have thought that we'd be able find one that fitted the bill so well and was an acceptable price as far as we were concerned!
Because of the size of the aperture we were concerned that we wouldn't be able to find anything suitable but thanks to Elica this Eliplane 60 Canopy Cooker Hood is ideal for our needs.
The instructions for fitting and usage are clear and concise. As they point out the charcoal filter, which it comes supplied with, needs to be replaced
every 4 months (depending I suppose on the amount of use) whereas the grease filter is washable with a gentle detergent either by hand or in the dishwasher (yes really!), this needs to be done each month. Just to say that you need to make sure you buy new filters that will fit this particular model.
We opted to fit it as a recirculating air purifer initially with the option of installing a duct at a later date to change it to a ducted unit, but so far it is quite satisfactory in the recirculating mode.
The flourescent light gives a good light although sometimes it seems to take a while to get to full brightness.
We were also very pleased to be able to purchase one that is made in Europe.

What more can I say except that I would recommend this product to anyone that needs this type of cooker hood, it was delivered promptly and came well packaged. My husband didn't have too many problems fitting it - just a slight alteration to the aperature I believe.
All in all a great buy from a great seller.

4head Headache & Migraine Relief Stick - 3.6g
4head Headache & Migraine Relief Stick - 3.6g
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for headache and mild migraine relief, 10 Aug. 2015
I always keep one of these by me as well as one in my handbag because they do give some relief from headaches and the beginings of a migraine. It is particularly useful when I'm unable to take my migraine tablets because they're very effective and usually send me to sleep (not a good idea if I'm out and about!).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11