Profile for William McClintock > Reviews

William McClintock

Omron M6 Comfort Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M6 Comfort Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 10 May 2013
Excellent value for money.Accurate and easy to use. Would recommend it to anyone requiring to monitor blood pressure at home

Replay Men's Broad Navy Dark Brown Lace Up Boot GMZ15 .244.C0001L.834 9 UK
Replay Men's Broad Navy Dark Brown Lace Up Boot GMZ15 .244.C0001L.834 9 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 14 Feb. 2013
The leather laces kept breaking I have had leather laces on boat shoes before and have never known them to break. The quality of the materials used is very poor. Although made of leather if it had been any thinner you could have seen through it. The standard of manufacture is also in my opinion very poor. The only compensation is I did not have to pay full price. I think there was a 50% discount and even then thy were over priced.

Unchained Melody
Unchained Melody

1.0 out of 5 stars Towards the end and its obvious, 18 July 2007
This review is from: Unchained Melody (Audio CD)
I bought my first Elvis record at the age of 10 in 1956 'Heartbreak Hotel' and have been a fan ever since. I particularly like the 50's recordings and have them all. I was never fond of his 60's films but like some of his later concerts. I purchased this in the hope that it would be a good example of his later live recordings but in my opinion the recording quality was poor and the voice and feeling only a shadow of what they had been. Overall absolute rubbish.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2010 4:05 PM GMT