Profile for Laura > Reviews

Andrew James Elegant Marble Rolling Pin With Display Stand
Andrew James Elegant Marble Rolling Pin With Display Stand
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Oct 2013
This rolling pin is brilliant and superb value for money.
It keeps dough nice and cool so it doesn't end up sticking to the pin - no need for copious amounts of flour all over your work surface!
It's also really heavy which means it does all the hard work for you.
Love it - highly recommended!!

Hot Guys & Baby Animals Calendar
Hot Guys & Baby Animals Calendar
by Audrey Khuner
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like?, 17 Oct 2012
It's always been so hard to choose between hot men and cute baby animals on my calendar so imagine my delight when I found this beauty! Every girl needs this in their lives - great stocking filler for Christmas!

Ashbourne Foods Ltd Sugar n Spice Decadent Chocolate Tiffin 70 g (Pack of 24)
Ashbourne Foods Ltd Sugar n Spice Decadent Chocolate Tiffin 70 g (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 19 July 2012
Contrary to the previous review, I think this product is absolutely delicious!
I haven't eaten tiffin since my Grandma used to make it and this really brought back great memories!
I have tried other products from this range and they are all of excellent quality, I can particularly recommend the mixed flapjacks!

iGloo Premium: Leather Flip Case for Apple iPhone 4 / 4G / 4S with Free Screen Protector - Purple
Offered by real group

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant case, 9 Nov 2011
Really pleased with my case, great value, stylish and offers plenty of protection for my iphone 4S. I often watch videos on my phone and open the case and use it as a stand as it's really sturdy and good quality. Just what I wanted, would recommend!

Godless and Free
Godless and Free
by Pat Condell

5.0 out of 5 stars God Bless you Pat!, 11 Oct 2010
This review is from: Godless and Free (Paperback)
Well, what can i say? Pat Condell is an absolute legend and an inspiration to so many of us. If you have seen and enjoy his youtube videos (and if you haven't, where have you been? you need them in your life!!), this book is a must - get it on your Christmas list!! I really engaged with everything Pat said and completely immersed myself in this fantastic book. I found it almost impossible to put down but i also loved that each chapter was quite short and didn't necessarily follow an order so it's a really easy book to dip in and out of. It doesn't matter if you're an Athiest or not, if you're religious i would still recommend this book because it's incredibly witty and refreshing and cannot fail to make you re-evaluate or question your own feelings & beliefs which i think is important for us all to do from time to time. I honestly cannot recommend this book highly enough. Pat Condell is a genius, he has the balls, wit and intelligence to vocalise what so many have always wanted to say, but never had the guts to utter. Peace :)