Profile for Walbadgerbait > Reviews

King Animal
King Animal
Price: 17.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Let it grow, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: King Animal (Audio CD)
I have given four stars for king animal but I'm sure it will become a five with time. Soundgarden albums tend to creep up on you! A wonderful collection of songs/music with the obvious classic opener - huge riff, fantastic vocals, a very exciting track with outstanding drumming. The production on the album is perfect, brighter than previous albums - lots of room for all the instruments and vocals, genius! As a longstanding Soundgarden fan I feel that this album will come as a relief to others, in that it is a true Soundgarden album. Superunknown will always be their pinnacle but king animal is a very worthwhile venture, shining with class and soul. Stand up and be proud guys!

PhysioRoom Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint Large/X-Large
PhysioRoom Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint Large/X-Large
Offered by PhysioRoom
Price: 34.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Night splint comments, 17 Sep 2012
I would imagine if you just had plantar fasciitis then this splint would be a great product to help relieve morning symptoms. If you have metatarsalgia or discomfort in the ball of your foot then consider this before buying. I find all the pressure from the splint, in stretching the PF, is exerted in exactly the spot of most discomfort from the metatarsalgia. It also makes my ankle very uncomfortable during the night and I always end up having to remove the splint during the night because of these two problems.

Spaces In Between
Spaces In Between
Offered by NightingaleSales
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Throbbbbbing!, 22 July 2012
This review is from: Spaces In Between (Audio CD)
Too much blew me away on planet rock so I got the album. Money well spent. What a huge sound from down under! Too much is probably the most commercial, instant track here, the rest of the album is a grower. A whisper and an explosion of huge guitars and vocals backed by an artillery of a rhythm section. I'd say QOTSA meets the Cult with a flavour of Soundgarden. Awesome, powerful, inspiring and tuneful. Tracer are definitely influenced by QOTSA but to me they are better- more direct, more listenable, brighter and more exciting. I'm blown away by this band and can't wait to see them in September.