Profile for Resbec > Reviews

Childrens Memory foam Insoles for wellingtons boots shoe & Trainers
Childrens Memory foam Insoles for wellingtons boots shoe & Trainers
Offered by TZ Laces ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Really thick, 25 April 2014
Be warned maybe great for wellies but no good in shoes! Please add the thicknesses to your description. A waste of money as you have to cut them for shoes to try.

God Knows My Name: Never Forgotten, Forever Loved
God Knows My Name: Never Forgotten, Forever Loved

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book about a loving God. The book title says it alll, 14 Mar 2014
A great book. Inspirational, teaching, honest, from the heart.
A must read. It took me longer than normal to read this book but that is because I had to put it down to take in what I was reading. This would probably be best in a paperback book as it would be best with notes made whilst being read. I had to highlight on the kindle. But please - read it for yourself!

Meet Mrs. Smith: My Adventures with Six Kids, One Rockstar Husband, and a Heart to Fight Poverty

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow... inspiration.... thought provoking...., 4 Mar 2014
This book makes me feel normal!
as I mum of 5 this has helped me see I'm not alone in they ways of a larger family.
I have great respect for Anna having read this - she is not just the wife of the singer in a group I used to follow. But she is an amazing (but down to earth) mum who has a great, deep faith. A great read and inspirational. Recommended!!
Thank you Anna for sharing this!

Anna Meets Her Match (Mills & Boon Love Inspired) (Chatam House - Book 1)
Anna Meets Her Match (Mills & Boon Love Inspired) (Chatam House - Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Type all@$€®©, 16 Jan 2014
I honestly haven't read it as each page has symbols all over and I don't understand @ $€ © ® £ all through the words. I don't normally review the books ( stories always good )- this is the kindle version? If you can help that would be great at the moment I have just wasted my money!

After about four chapters I managed to ignore the symbols but not as easy to read!!

500 Amazon Coins
500 Amazon Coins
Offered by ACI Gift Cards UK, Inc

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: 500 Amazon Coins
Great read. As with all love inspired books this is another easy read that is easy going but has you picking up the book to finish it.

Classic Mini Mandala Designer
Classic Mini Mandala Designer

5.0 out of 5 stars great but cheaper on other sites, 2 Jan 2012
i ordered this for a present off amazon and thought it looked really good, i ordered a second one for my daughter direct from the supplier at less than half the price! look around if you want the best deal as delivery also cheaper on direct site. overall the product its self is a hit with both girls who i gave it to!

LEGO Ninjago 2172: Nya
LEGO Ninjago 2172: Nya
Offered by Game-Front

4.0 out of 5 stars Got for nephews present, 1 Dec 2011
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago 2172: Nya (Toy)
Boys seem to love these! My nephew has loads of this now, very handy gift. Just check which they have before you buy! These are cheaper on amazon but some items far more expensive. Check about if you want best deals.

LEGO Ninjago 2508: Blacksmith's Shop
LEGO Ninjago 2508: Blacksmith's Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good present!, 1 Dec 2011
Got this for my nephew- he loves it! Loved how it holds tools and spins etc. Good value when I got it!

Britax Click and Go Carrycot (Purple Rain)
Britax Click and Go Carrycot (Purple Rain)
Offered by Just Kidding Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Finishes the travel system., 1 Dec 2011
I got this to go on my vigor 4+. fits well and looking forward to using it. My only issue is it states it is not suitable for use as a bed which my old carry cot was! So only for pram day use!