Profile for David Barsby > Reviews

Content by David Barsby

David Barsby "mallee59" (Notts UK)

niceeshop(TM) XC6013L Capacitance Meter-Yellow
niceeshop(TM) XC6013L Capacitance Meter-Yellow
Offered by niceEshop

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 29 Mar. 2015
Has an intermittent fault so doesn't always switch on. Disappointing although I suppose you get what you pay for

Spitfire into Battle
Spitfire into Battle
by W.G.G.Duncan Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent history of service and very descriptive, 29 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Spitfire into Battle (Hardcover)
Just what I was looking for. Excellent history of service and very descriptive. Day to day life during the life of a great pilot.

eSecure 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set Pin & Back Remover
eSecure 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set Pin & Back Remover
Offered by Domu Marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Aug. 2013
required for the watch i bought and made the strap shortening very simple. May not get a great deal of use but now I have it there won't be any charges for changing watch straps in the future

Kindle for Android
Kindle for Android

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Kindle for Android (App)
so much choice and as i always have my phone with me then I have something to read and pass the time whenever waiting anywhere! Certainly an improvement on the waiting room magazines

The Professionals
The Professionals
by Bob Rocca

5.0 out of 5 stars Professionals Book, 10 May 2009
This review is from: The Professionals (Paperback)
At last, a book I have been waiting for.
Its obviously written by someone with a love of this series, very knowledgable and well researched. Packed with useful program information. Complete with the authors collection of pictures some of which have never been published before.
All in all a book for the collectors and avid readers alike and will be a reference for some time to come to fans old and new.

TomTom ONE Classic Limited Edition Satellite Navigation System - United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland (V3)

5.0 out of 5 stars TomTom One Classic V3 LE, 10 May 2009
To be honest I didn't think I would find a SatNav useful or that beneficial, I can read a map and have travelled extensively around the UK as a Service Engineer. Then my brother in law showed me his TomTom and how useful it was, the main attractions were the speed limits for the roads and speed camera locations. I believe its only a matter of time before every driver gets caught out with either nowadays as the odds are against.
Well it takes some getting used to watching or glancing at a SatNav, but it gets better. The TomTom features are good particularly the map updates and sharing information. I looked at the cheaper options but most of the reviews about them said they could run TomTom maps, so I thought I may as well get the device originally designed for them then.
Excellent piece of kit worth every penny and we always take it on every journey, if you are in doubt just think about lack of speed limit signs and what a couple of fines will cost!