Profile for Dr. M. MCANDREW > Reviews

Content by Dr. M. MCANDREW

Dr. M. MCANDREW "big__mac" (Reading, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Animal Men's Latis Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue (Indigo), XX-Large
Animal Men's Latis Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue (Indigo), XX-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice T shirt but too small, 10 Dec. 2014
Bought XXL but felt more like an XL. As this is the largest size I'll give it to somebody else rather than return. Disappointing as I like the design...

LittleBigPlanet Marvin Large Plush
LittleBigPlanet Marvin Large Plush
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Dude, 11 Mar. 2014
All my kids absolutely love Cool Dude. Decent quality, not bad value and yeah baby its cool - say no more.

Denon RCD-M39DAB Micro Component CD Receiver System - Black
Denon RCD-M39DAB Micro Component CD Receiver System - Black
Offered by home AV direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic System, 11 Mar. 2014
Really fantastic quality system for the money. I've had mine about 5 years now and it seems to be developing a fault where the sound doesn't always 'come-on'. I think there is a micro relay switch which has become a bit sticky with age. When it goes for good I'll definitely look to replace with the same model.

LittleBigPlanet 2 Sackboy Plush
LittleBigPlanet 2 Sackboy Plush

5.0 out of 5 stars Sack love, 20 Nov. 2013
My kids (3, 5 & 7) all adore Little Big Planet and have as much fun playing with the these toy sacks as they do playing LBP.
Given the quality of the toy's construction and the amount of time spent playing with them, these sackboy toys are outstanding value for money (and far nicer than a plastic barbie doll or transformer). Highly recommended for any fan of LBP.

Would love for the folks at LBP to bring out LBP play set etc.

SAVFY Standard Nano SIM Cards Adapters for iPhone 6 iPhone 5C iPhone 5S 5 iPhone 4/4S/3G iPad,Nano SIM Card Adapter To Micro
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked a treat!, 12 Oct. 2013
Bought this as I smashed my iPhone 5 and needed to put my sim in a 3GS I had.
This product worked a treat. My nano sim fitted snugly into the template for the 3GS.
Fired up no problem at all.

Just what I needed - no need to spend a tenner on a new EE sim and no faf swapping over to a new sim.

Lloytron AA 800mAh NIMH AccuPower Battery (Pack of 4)
Lloytron AA 800mAh NIMH AccuPower Battery (Pack of 4)
Offered by Babz Media

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE THESE ARE ONLY 1.2v !!!!!! - DOES NOT WORK FOR ME, 17 July 2013
I bought these (Assuming they would be 1.5v) to go in a power pack used to operate some electric door blinds that are recharged with a small solar panel. I've used Duracel previously which worked well but thought I'd give these ago as they were about 50% cheaper and I figured the 800mah charge would be OK as the blinds only get open/closed twice a day.

WRONG! Despite charging for 24hours prior to first use these did not supply a voltage sufficient to operate the motor. Presumably the electronics have a cut-off if the voltage is too low.
In fact nowhere on the battery does it actually say what voltage is output. So these have turned out to be useless to me. Not going to bother returning as not worth the agro. I have ordered Duracell rechargeable 2400 mAh AA instead.

IF ORDERING THESE BE CERTAIN THAT 1.2v IS SUFFICIENT TO DRIVE YOUR APPLIANCE!

Trance Top 100
Trance Top 100

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking tunes, great value, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Trance Top 100 (MP3 Download)
I'm always on the lookout for decent big dance complilations that I can use for a bit of casual mixing using my Numark Omni control and that can chuck on a loop when working out.
All too often I find a large % of the album filled with the same old commercial cheese (MOS shame on you...)

This fits the bill nicely. Good quality reasonably hard trancy-house tunes most of which I haven't heard on other compilations.

At this price it's an absolute no brainer.

Well done Amazon!

VonHaus Basics Ultra Slim TV Wall Mount for 15 - 42-Inch LCD LED 3D Plasma TVs Super Strong 88lbs Weight Capacity

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit!, 5 Dec. 2012
Bracket did not fit samsung eu32d5000 as it only works with M4 screws (my telly needs M8).

Annoying as it claims to fit TV's up to 42 inches and looks fine otherwise.

Returned.

kenable TOS Link (Toslink) Digital Optical Selector 3 way Switch - 3 into 1
kenable TOS Link (Toslink) Digital Optical Selector 3 way Switch - 3 into 1
Offered by kenable_ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 Feb. 2011
Rubbish! Did not work with any of my devices.
Presumably the signal is degraded as it passes through the switch.
I'm not sure what lorry these fell off but I'm surprised Amazon is allowing such tat to be sold on it's site.
Avoid!

Best Of Electro House & Dance 2010 - 75 Tracks
Best Of Electro House & Dance 2010 - 75 Tracks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 July 2010
I have enjoyed this album, interesting compilation of bang up to date music.

Thanks to the high quality mp3 bit rate the tracks mix really well on my Newmark Omni control and sound great when played through a pa.

Obviously not all tracks are going to be to everyone's taste, but cracking value none the less.

If you like modern electronica leaning to house I'd recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2