Profile for checkers340 > Reviews

18" Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager
18" Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager
Offered by PriceBlitzer Vitamins

5.0 out of 5 stars It brings the pain, but in a good way., 12 Aug 2014
This is a great piece of kit. Really works the muscles and helps work the aches and pains out nicely. Should save me a lot of money on sports massages. High recommend to long distance runners or to anyone that exercises a lot and wants to work the kinks out of their muscles.

J Pillow, Travel Pillow - Winner of British Invention of the Year 2012/2013 (Navy)
Offered by Jensen's Inventions

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it, but my girlfriend LOVES it!, 12 Aug 2014
I'm an Australian who lives in the UK and I absolutely dread the 24 hour monster flight back home. I returned home earlier this year and was looking for a pillow to make the flight more comfortable. I bought 2 (one for me, one for my girlfriend) a few weeks before the flight to try and get use to it beforehand. The moment I put it on I knew it wasn't for me. Now by no means do I have a freakishly large head. Its got a few bumps and bruises from a lifetime of rugby but nothing completely abnormal. Quite simply the back of the pillow is not big enough. It only managed to wrap halfway around the back of my head and pushed my head forward to an uncomfortable position. I thought I'd persevere with it on the plane. I sat down with 24 hours of hell in front of me. Put on the pillow and instantly took it off. Essentially the pillow spent the complete 48 hour round trip flight on the floor on the plane and I used it to rest my feet on. Flip the coin and my girlfriend is in love with hers. She slept for 40 of the 48 hours, landed back in the UK and flew to San Francisco the following day. Took her j-pillow and slept all the way to SF. She even uses it when sitting on the couch watching TV. She would give it 5 out of 5, but she isn't the one writing this review. Sorry j-pillow, but I don't like you.

2 x Pro's Pro Damper Damp Ball Mix Shock Absorber Vibration (Yellow)
2 x Pro's Pro Damper Damp Ball Mix Shock Absorber Vibration (Yellow)
Offered by RacquetDeal

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it will do., 23 Feb 2014
Bought for my girlfriend and she loves it. According to her it absorbs the shocks and she really likes the look of them. The little tennis balls are a real hit with her.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing. A very poor quality logo. Highly annoying!, 23 Feb 2014
Took the shirt out of the pack & read the care/washing instructions.Followed them exactly and when I pulled the shirt out of the machine and looked at the logo it had stuck together, when I seperated it obviously the logo was a complete mess. Haven't even worn it and already it is ruined. Very poor quality product. Now I have to go through the hassle of returning. DO NOT BUY!

The Cool Impossible: The coach from Born to Run shows how to get the most from your miles - and from yourself

5.0 out of 5 stars Eric speaks the truth., 31 Jan 2014
If you an expert ultrarunner or just someone looking to shed a few kilos and stay healthy then this book is a must read. When it comes to running Eric Orton is THE global authority. If he doesn't know it, its not worth knowing. Not only does Eric talk and highlight the technical side of running he understands why people run and what they hope to achieve from their running. It was this part of the book which I found most helpful. Finding my mantra and why it is important to me will make me a stronger runner and will make the training that Eric highlights all the more successful. Cheers Eric!

The God Delusion
The God Delusion

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: The God Delusion (Kindle Edition)
Its 2014. If you're a grown adult and still have an imaginary friend then you should be checked into a mental asylum because clearly you need help. They should have this book in hotels and hospitals alike to try and slap some sense into the morons of the world. Keep it up Richard. The number of atheists is on the rise globally and its your good work that is helping to lead the charge!

Dirty Wars: The world is a battlefield
Dirty Wars: The world is a battlefield

5.0 out of 5 stars The truth is scarier than fiction., 31 Jan 2014
This is a great book. Clearly well researched and thought out. At times it reads like a spy thriller similar to James Bond or Jason Bourne. I had to keep reminding myself that the stories in this book actually happened and this is now the world we live in. I get that the US Government under Bush & Cheney were essentially war criminals and this book really goes for their throat. On the downside it is a doorstop. Glad I got it on kindle because I'm sure the paperback or hardcopy would weigh in at about 25kgs. I guess when you are relaying the stories of a truly terrifying tyrannical government you are going to need more than 100 pages. Keep up the good work Mr Scahill. But keep looking over your shoulder. I'm sure you're probably on the list too.

Castrol EDGE FST 5W-30 Synthetic Engine Oil - 4L Bottle
Castrol EDGE FST 5W-30 Synthetic Engine Oil - 4L Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Engine Oil on the market!, 31 Jan 2014
Ordered & product was delivered the next day. This is hands down the best oil on the market. Have been using it in my Golf GTI and the engine runs smoothly. The easy pour spout makes pouring smooth & simple with very little mess. I would advise the use of a funnel anyway just to make sure. Wouldn't use anything else or any other brand. Castrol know what they're doing.

Sherlock Holmes: A Study in Scarlet
Sherlock Holmes: A Study in Scarlet

5.0 out of 5 stars A great opening in the series!, 31 Jan 2014
Couldn't put it down, and enjoyed how it was divided into 2 sections. if anything I found part 2 to be more entertaining than part 1. I like that it is only a short story (100 or so pages). The language and phrasing are great. I've already downloaded The Sign of Four.

Emarketing Excellence (Emarketing Essentials)
Emarketing Excellence (Emarketing Essentials)
by PR Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Thorough for its time., 31 Jan 2014
eCommerce is moving faster than ever. I used this text as part of my University studies and it was quite relevant. But that was back in 2005. I would imagine a refresh is in order.

Page: 1 | 2