Profile for C. Gilardi > Reviews

Content by C. Gilardi

C. Gilardi "katy homeopathy"

Psychodynamic Counselling in Action (Counselling in Action series)
Psychodynamic Counselling in Action (Counselling in Action series)

3.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 16 Feb 2014
This is a clear presentation of what the psychodynamic approach entails. Recommended to both counselling students and clients alike. Informative.

Love's Executioner
Love's Executioner

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 8 Feb 2014
Yalom is a great wordsmith and a fascinating, talented psychiatrist. I struggled to put this fantastic read down. Utterly inspiring.

The Good, The Bad And The Dumped
The Good, The Bad And The Dumped
by Jenny Colgan

1.0 out of 5 stars not recommended, 29 Aug 2010
I tried to read this book and ended up skimming through it in seach of an interesting scene - I hadn't any joy. I hated everything about the good the bad and the dumped: the characters are uncoinvincing and flat, the plot is lousy. But worst of all, the language is hardly what I'd call a disply of the craft. I don't usually give books away, but I'm tempted to throw this one in the bin.

Plastic Wrapped: The Homoeopathic Proving of Cling Film
Plastic Wrapped: The Homoeopathic Proving of Cling Film
by Stuart Deeks

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring read, 8 Jun 2010
I would recommend this book to anyone interested in understanding the process of testing and creating a new homeopathic remedy - this book gives a genuine insight into the world of homeopathy and I found it extremely useful in teaching how to recognise symptoms, list them and understand how to treat them. The case studies are varied and they are told through the words of the people who participated in the homeopathic experiment, therefore maintaining authenticity.