Profile for K. Jamal > Reviews

Content by K. Jamal
Top Reviewer Ranking: 336
Helpful Votes: 2039

K. Jamal (UK)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Neewer Camera Bag/Case For Canon t1i, t2i, t3i, Nikon D90 d60, Canon PowerShot SD3500 A3000 IS G12 S90 A490 A495 500 IXUS 115 SD1400 IS S95 SD4000 , Canon IXUS 1000 PowerShot SX220 HS, Nikon D3100

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional, 16 Jun. 2012
It's okay, especially at the price it is being sold. Nothing fancy with very little padding inside, so be careful you don't bang it against things with cameras inside. It is large enough to hold a small video camera, a camera and a few other small items. The zip on the front flap is good and runs smoothly. The strap has plastic hooks to attach to the bag; it is hard plastic but metal would have made it more secure. The bag itself is made of canvas and has been treated to be waterproof and should be okay unless you get caught in a deluge. The shoulder strap could have been longer so that it could be put crosswise across the shoulder, which is always a good idea to deter thieves snatching it away. Sadly my last bag was stolen so I speak from sad experience!
Good value and functional as I said in my title.

900 X 900 QUADRANT SHOWER ENCLOSURE GLASS DOOR
900 X 900 QUADRANT SHOWER ENCLOSURE GLASS DOOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting and good quality, 16 Jun. 2012
I couldn't even dream of doing a DIY on this. I bought this along with a 900 mm STONE RESIN QUADRANT SHOWER ENCLOSURE TRAY. The man who fitted this in my bathroom tells me that it is high quality being 6 mm in thickness and should last a very long time. I trust his judgement. All I can add from my perspective is that it looks like quality and ever so important to me is that the cost of this was so much less than similar shower enclosures in 3 famous high street DIY shops I visited. It is definitely excellent value and am very pleased with it.

Quadrant 900x900mm Stone Shower Enclosure Tray
Quadrant 900x900mm Stone Shower Enclosure Tray
Offered by iBathUK

5.0 out of 5 stars My plumber/fitter says this is high quality, 16 Jun. 2012
I couldn't even dream of doing a DIY on this. I bought this along with a 900 X 900 QUADRANT SHOWER ENCLOSURE GLASS DOOR. The man who fitted this in my bathroom tells me that it is high quality, will take an enormous weight and will last a very long time. I trust his judgement. All I can add from my perspective is that it looks nice!!

Gold Plastic Carrier Bags - 38cm x 46cm + 7cm - (1 BOX - 50 BAGS)
Gold Plastic Carrier Bags - 38cm x 46cm + 7cm - (1 BOX - 50 BAGS)
Offered by Unipack Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy bags, 15 Jun. 2012
These are of quite heavy plastic, feel durable and look ever so nice. Can't use this for supermarket shopping or for carrying large amounts of stuff as they are small compared to supermarket bags but as a bag in which to give gifts and presents to people, you can't beat this. Adds a touch of class.

Triton Seville 10.5kW Electric Shower
Triton Seville 10.5kW Electric Shower

5.0 out of 5 stars My plumber says this is good!, 15 Jun. 2012
Not being an expert what can I add? All I can say is that my professional plumber who fitted this along with a shower enclosure says this is of very good quality and the brand name is excellent. I am happy with his recommendation.

White Double Sliding Mirror Door Bathroom Cabinet
White Double Sliding Mirror Door Bathroom Cabinet

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 14 Jun. 2012
This is really easy to assemble with clear instructions. Doesn't take more than a few minutes. Has a nice waterproof covering/coating which is right for a bathroom cabinet and put together it looks very nice indeed. The mirrors are solid and look durable. I wasn't too keen on the cardboard back; not particularly suitable for a bathroom. Other than that this is good value and am quite pleased I bought it.

Satina single Corner Caddy 27x19.5x7cm Made in Sweden
Satina single Corner Caddy 27x19.5x7cm Made in Sweden
Offered by Lampe UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and fashionable, 13 Jun. 2012
I bought this single tier one so my shower did not get too cluttered and take up too much room. One shelf is enough in a small enclosure. I like the build of this; surprisingly heavy with nice clean lines of highly polished chrome. I have given it a decent workout with my hands and it feels sturdy. If the manufacturers give a 5 year guarantee, they too must be confident it is built to last. In manufacture some do slip through stringent quality controls and if you are unlucky, you may get one which falls apart too soon, but Amazon is always there to replace. If you are after a single shelf for your shower, this is just what you need.

Badshah Basmati Rice 5 kg
Badshah Basmati Rice 5 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as famous brands, 13 Jun. 2012
This really is good value. Marketing determines most things and inexpensive doesn't always mean low quality and this rice proves the point. It really is as good as the other more famous brands. Why buy Basmati? Normal long grain rice sticks and if you haven't cooked it absolutely right, turns into a bit of a mash but Basmati doesn't unless you really mess it up. Basmati grows best in high altitude areas, in the North of India and Pakistan, the closer to the Himalaya, the better. Good plain boiled Basmati has a great fragrance but you can add a tiny pinch of turmeric with the water for a nice colour, or you can add a bayleaf or a cardamon pod for a bit of exotic fragrance. A good packet of Basmati rice should all be from the same area or else you will end up with different types of rice, with different cooking times which means once cooked it won't be uniform. You are safe with this brand.

Kärcher Window Vac Small Suction Blade - 170mm Wide
Kärcher Window Vac Small Suction Blade - 170mm Wide

5.0 out of 5 stars 170mm on view, 2 May 2012
Length:: 2:08 Mins

This is a really handy attachment but before I ordered it, I spent some time trying to imagine how small this really would be. This video will give you a feel of the size. Needless to say, it works really well and by virtue of being smaller has even more suction power. I think the two attachments are a must if you already have the Karcher window cleaner.
Comment Comments (24) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 25, 2014 4:32 AM GMT

Perixx PERIMICE-706 Red, Wireless 2.4G Slim Notebook Mouse - Nano Receiver - 1000dpi - On/Off Switch - Travel Bag - Energizer Battery

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, looks pretty but a bit too small, 30 April 2012
Length:: 1:52 Mins

This mouse works very well with the buttons very responsive. The red border adds a splash of colour to an otherwise grey and black world of netbooks and laptops. Has a nano (in English...small!) receiver which doesn't protrude too much. Also good that it needs only one AAA battery and not the usual two. However there isn't a kangaroo pouch in the mouse itself to store the receiver. A small bag comes with the package to protect the mouse when carrying it around.
Hope the video gives a good idea of the size.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2013 12:14 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20