Profile for K. Jamal > Reviews

Wooden Toilet Roll Holder wood Wall Mounted
Wooden Toilet Roll Holder wood Wall Mounted
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality wood and looks, 7 July 2012
This certainly adds a touch of class. The wood is good, the build is sturdy and the whole thing is easy to fix to the wall. Very easy to remove the remnants of the last roll of paper and insert a new one. A toilet roll holder is not something you invite your friends round to have a look and go wow!, but silently they will be impressed.

Pure 5M OFC 3.5mm to 2 x Twin Phono RCA Audio 24k Gold Plated Cable Lead
Pure 5M OFC 3.5mm to 2 x Twin Phono RCA Audio 24k Gold Plated Cable Lead
Offered by TechWareGames

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb cable, 6 July 2012
This is so good. Replacing my old cheap cable with this has transformed the sound from my hifi. I use this to connect my MP3 player to a HiFi unit and the length of the cable, five metres, allows me to have the MP3 player beside me and the HiFi at a distance. One would think that something this moderately priced could not be that good but they are. The cables are thick and sturdy, the connectors are well made and fit tightly into the sockets. An amazing buy...a real sound shifter!

1m 3.5mm Jack Audio Aux Cable - Plug to Plug
1m 3.5mm Jack Audio Aux Cable - Plug to Plug
Offered by CableFinder

5.0 out of 5 stars Good connections and sound, 4 July 2012
I replaced my average cable with this one and immediately noticed the difference in sound. The connections are tight at both ends, essential for accurate sound. The cable also looks nice. If you are using a cheap mini jack to mini jack connector for your MP3 player or whatever, I suggest you replace it with this and you will be pleased. Won't burn a hole in your pocket either.

Catherine Lansfield Armoni 2-Piece Bath Set - Grey
Catherine Lansfield Armoni 2-Piece Bath Set - Grey
Offered by Courtleigh@Home

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks much nicer in the picture, 4 July 2012
In the picture you get the impression that they are heavy and solid. Sadly not. They are flimsy and very very lightweight. I expect at the price, you can't expect too much but I was really disappointed. If you place them on another carpet they will sort of stay in position but forget using them on tiles or laminate flooring. You will be flying as if on a magic carpet.

kenable Pure OFC HQ 2 x RCA Phono Plugs to Plugs Stereo Audio Cable Gold 5m
kenable Pure OFC HQ 2 x RCA Phono Plugs to Plugs Stereo Audio Cable Gold 5m
Offered by kenable_ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference a cable makes, 4 July 2012
I have been using one of the cheapo cables for over a year because I believed that cables couldn't make a perceptible difference. A friend suggested these and the difference in sound is astonishing. I am not given to using superlatives that often but these are good. Very good.
The cables are much thicker than the cheapo, the phono connections fit in really tight; needs a bit of force to get them in fully. They look very nice too not that makes a difference to me as I have run them under the carpet. But if someone were to lift the carpet and sneak a look, they would like them too. If like me you have been missing out on sound get these.

Premier Housewares Solid Oak Towel Ring
Premier Housewares Solid Oak Towel Ring

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the tops, 2 July 2012
There is nothing as nice as wood glorious wood but although this looks rather nice in the picture, the finishing is rough. The ring could do with a lot of sanding to make it smooth. The varnishing is uneven and patchy as if done by a DIY man who is not that good at it. The wood is claimed to be oak but the markings on the piece that attaches to the wall looks far from it. Oak is distinctive. It cannot be faked. I could be wrong but this does not look or feel like oak. However if it lasts and take damp towels without warping, it will at least be functional. The ring is of a decent size and can take a large towel. Fixing to the wall is easy. It comes with two screws and rawlplugs which need to be drilled into the wall. The slots at the back then hook on to the screws, making it quite stable. I am going to sand the whole thing and varnish it. It can be made to look nicer for sure but really I shouldn't have to do that.

Linens Limited Luxor 100% Egyptian Cotton 600gsm 4 Piece Guest Towel Set, Stone
Linens Limited Luxor 100% Egyptian Cotton 600gsm 4 Piece Guest Towel Set, Stone
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quality, 28 Jun. 2012
Firstly, the colour doesn't quite match what you get. The colour stone resembles more of a heavy cream. Nevertheless, the colour still looks good. The towels themselves are heavy and very soft, a real pleasure to run across the face and body. 4 towels at his price is stunning value, even beats the price I have paid before for inferior quality towels in open markets.Because the GSM at 600 is higher than normal, these should wear well and last a long time.

Premier Housewares 1600950 Floorstanding Toilet Roll Holder - White
Premier Housewares 1600950 Floorstanding Toilet Roll Holder - White

5.0 out of 5 stars For what it is, it is very nice, 27 Jun. 2012
Once put together and that takes no more than 15 minutes, this looks rather nice. Quite sturdy too, as long as you have glue around the place because this comes without. Really strange that a single sachet of glue is not included with this. Mean or thoughtless, I don't know. Apart from that, I recommend this to add a bit of style to the bathroom. There is one shelf near the top which would house a roll of toilet paper above it and the bottom section can be used to store two bottles of cleaner or bleach or whatever you use. Quickly delivered.

Lincoln Lanolised Leather Saddle Soap 200g
Lincoln Lanolised Leather Saddle Soap 200g
Offered by Dragon Poultry

5.0 out of 5 stars Softens leather brilliantly, 23 Jun. 2012
Someone told me about saddle soap to stop my leather belts from fraying and cracking. Soap...a strange description, I thought!! Decided to give it a try. Rubbed it in with a damp sponge as the instructions tell you with really great results. Softened my belts no end. A second application and I am really pleased. Also used it on my new leather shoes and the result was equally good.
Though it is called "soap", it feels like a cream or soft wax and is easy to apply. Worth buying to keep your belts and shoes in good condition.

Bathroom Carpet ~ Silver Grey - Luxury Waterproof Waffle Gel Back Flooring - 100% Stain Proof and Bleach Cleanable - Machine Washable - 2 Meter Wide
Offered by West Derby Carpets Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to lay, 23 Jun. 2012
I bought a measured size for my bathroom. It has a nice durable backing and I didn't need any underlay as it sits nicely on the floor. It was quite easy to cut and shape and I must admit it looks rather nice. The colour is a gorgeous silver grey and against white walls, look quite stunning. I used some spray adhesive to make sure it stayed firmly stuck to the floor. Comfortable to walk on. I have deducted a star because I expected it to be thicker, but it is okay as it is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20