Profile for Chris > Reviews

BT8500 Enhanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone - Twin Handset Pack
BT8500 Enhanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone - Twin Handset Pack
Offered by Hughes Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Short battery life, 15 Jun. 2016
Phone is OK but battery runs out after about 40minutes talk time. Not long enough for chatting to several people one after the other or even a good long chat with friends. I don't know who to complain to about this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2016 11:00 AM BST

Gigaset A420A Twin DECT Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black
Gigaset A420A Twin DECT Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black
Offered by EVERYDAY-ESSENTIALS

2.0 out of 5 stars poor sound quality, 25 Aug. 2013
Liked the large screen and font but the sound quality was very poor. Everyone I spoke to complained about the echo (which I could hear as well) and they had difficulty hearing me when speaking at a normal level. 'Wooly'. 'as if you're under water' were typical comments. This is the third Gigaset I have had. First one was good, second one I trashed because of intermittent breaks when listening to caller (Should have learned my lesson with that one). I tried again with Gigaset because of the ease of transferring my call list to the new phone but this third one was impossible to tolerate. I complained to Amazon and they replaced it but the new one was just as bad so I returned that and they reimbursed me. Finally, bought a Panasonic which was more expensive but works perfectly. Amazon were brilliant, as usual.