Profile for Mitch > Reviews

Content by Mitch

Mitch (Worcestershire, United Kingdom)

Electrified Sheep
Electrified Sheep
by Alex Boese

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect a science book, it's entertainment, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Electrified Sheep (Paperback)
A fun, fascinating little book, in particular the monkey experiments and the psychological experiments. One you can dip in and out of, like I did across three or four holidays, but finally finished it... A good read, quite light, but just just enough detail to maintain interest. Recommend.

Blood on the Tracks
Blood on the Tracks
Offered by marvelio-uk
Price: 6.02

1.0 out of 5 stars Blood on the Tracks? I wish....., 7 Jan 2003
This review is from: Blood on the Tracks (Audio CD)
I bought this album for two reasons (1) because it was competitively priced in one of the Amazon sales (2) I had heard a melodic version of 'Lily Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts' by Joan Baez. I know very little about Bob Dylan but thought I'd give him a try. My summary? Lyrically good, audibly awful. If this album is about pain and sadness it certainly caused me great pain and sadness to listen to someone who clearly cannot sing. He should have been a poet and committed his words to paper rather than vinyl. Sorry Dylan fans but I have to buck a trend, I will continue listening to music because I like it and not because I think I should.
Comment Comments (25) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2013 7:22 PM GMT