Profile for Harriboy > Reviews

Content by Harriboy

Harriboy (Wild West Wales)

Page: 1 | 2
Beware of Pity
Beware of Pity
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars What a book!, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Beware of Pity (Kindle Edition)
Came across this book as a result of reading an article about Roy Hodgson the England football manager. I had not heard of it before. It is a fabulous piece of writing and I just could not stop reading it. Up there with very best 20th century fiction.

TP-Link TL-WA750RE 150Mbps Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender/Wi-Fi Booster (WPS function,Easy Configuration)
Price: 16.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution to garden surfing, 18 May 2014
My house is an old stone built farmhouse in West Wales with very thick walls and consequently I have had some problems with broadband wifi reaching some parts of the house and out into the garden. Not any more, the whole house is now covered with wifi and also I can now sit out on the pergola/verandah with my laptop or tablet happily surfing the net, listening to cricket whilst overlooking the gorgeous Teifi Valley. Easy to set up this range extender works a treat and at these prices is an absolute steal.

MANNA UltraSlim Real Leather Stand Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 N5100/N5110 - Brown/ Vintage look
Offered by Leicke Distributor Germany
Price: 33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, my friends all covet it, 29 Dec 2013
I wanted a case that said class and am not disappointed with this great case. It is a great fit and also shuts the tablet down when I close it. Worth every one of the 5 stars I've given it, pure quality.

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 8-inch Tablet (White) - (ARM Cortex A9 1.6GHz Processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage, Wi-Fi, 2x Camera, Android 4.1.2)
Offered by HEARTBIT
Price: 205.50

5.0 out of 5 stars This is now an essential part of my life, 28 Dec 2013
I don't own a smartphone and have only ever had a laptop computer in the past. This tablet has revolutionised my whole life. I love the way Android works and the tablet is just gorgeous to work with. Whether I am writing, browsing, listening to music, watching movies or taking photos it is just fabulous.

The Prince
The Prince
Price: 0.36

5.0 out of 5 stars No Fills, perfect for everyday political guidance, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Prince (Kindle Edition)
Excellent read and no frills version, perfect. I would recommend this to all politics lovers. Useful advice in all power situations.

A Naked Singularity
A Naked Singularity
Price: 4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Read, 10 Oct 2013
Once I started to get the hang of his style I couldn't stop. A truly magnificent crime writer and I'll be following his future writings with relish.

Headphone Jack Splitter 3.5mm Jack Plug to 2x 3.5mm Jack Sockets Stereo Adaptor Dual Splitter - VASI4KO
Offered by Ganbol_EU-UK
Price: 1.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little accessory, 15 July 2013
Just what I needed, the right price and came very quickly too, I wholeheartedly recommend this product as it has solved my interface issue perfectly.

75x75 = Flash Fraction
75x75 = Flash Fraction
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars A great idea for a book, 15 July 2013
What a great collection of flash fiction, I really liked a lot of these tales and I eagerly await the next volume.

Soldier Box: Why I Won't Return to the War on Terror
Soldier Box: Why I Won't Return to the War on Terror
by Joe Glenton
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 24 May 2013
Well worth a read. Anyone who stands up against militarism in these days is ok by me. It's time we stood up and were counted.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2013 2:00 PM BST

Barrettine Methylated Spirit 500ml
Barrettine Methylated Spirit 500ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Laugh on the other side, 12 Jan 2013
When that 40 year old alcoholic who looks about 70 and stinks like a pile of elephant dung collapses in your hallway and defecates in their pants after drinking a final swig of this stuff before dying then we'll find out just how funny you wiseguy reviewers really are.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2013 1:40 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2