Profile for Zero > Reviews

Content by Zero

Zero

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Racksoy Professional Adjustable Microphone Fold Mic Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand Holder with Mic Clip Mounting on Desk or Table Top for Studio, Program record, Broadcasting, TV Station, Solo Artist (Black)
Offered by MyArmor

4.0 out of 5 stars Blue Yeti compatible (without stabilizers), 22 Jun. 2016
I just want to mention that even though these arms aren't officially compatible with yeti, they can hold it up and have the adapter to attach yeti to the arm.
1 thing to keep in mind: The weight of blue yeti is just about what this arm can hold steadily, so if you plan on getting any heavy accessories the arm might not be able to support the weight.

Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone - Blackout Edition
Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone - Blackout Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprizingly adjustable and usable for low volume speaker gaming., 22 Jun. 2016
I bought it for gaming with speakers (an overkill, I know) knowing it might be too sensitive to use with speakers.
To my surprise, It is very sensitive (as expected), but configurable (using mic and windows sound input settings) to the point where I can play with speakers at low-mid volume without other people hearing their own voices or my game sounds. The people can still hear my mechanical keyboard, but not the point it bothers anyone.

Keep in mind I bought these with this Racksoy arm (which by the way hold it up steadily enough for my needs) and positioned the mic about 1.5-2m away from closest speaker. The speakers are facing mic at about 45 degree angle from back/sides (directions, disabled by Cardiod mode).

Radius Angel Corded Gondola Phone - White
Radius Angel Corded Gondola Phone - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it for elderly if you need tonal dial, 22 Jun. 2016
I bought this for my grandmother (having changed the phone operator had to switch to tonal phone).
The phone is ok, but it has 1 huge design flaw, the switch to change between tonal and pulse mode is exactly where your thumb goes when you hold it.
My grandmother ended up flipping the switch without realizing and couldn't call anyone until i cut the switch to the point where it doesn't stick out.

For those who don't know what Tonal/Pulse mode is:
It's the sound your phone makes when you dial a key and the sound phone operator computers use to determine which numbers you dialed. Tonal mode beeps a certain sound and pulse mode ticks a number of times. If you're on a mode that your phone operator doesn't support you will not be able to call.

TEL-1007 Adapter RJ11 socket x2WT4 plug angled 90°
TEL-1007 Adapter RJ11 socket x2WT4 plug angled 90°
Offered by Semicom LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 Jun. 2016
Feels a little cheap (expected for the price) and is kind of hard to fit into the standard socket it is made for, but does the job as it should.

Shiseido Men Eau de Toilette Spray 100 ml
Shiseido Men Eau de Toilette Spray 100 ml
Offered by Fragrance New York

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and Sweet. If you have any doubts try before you buy, 25 May 2016
In late 2013 I bought this for a friend with 2 other alternatives (Gucci by Gucci and another one I forgot the name of) to chose from in case he didn't like this. I liked it, but at that point It didn't really catch me enough to buy it.

Recently I bought a tester and ended up buying a bottle, because I loved it.

I generally get great feedback, although some of he people saying it they would never wear something as fruity.

It's a fresh and sweet kind of smell and it gives me diabetes....
OK - not really. But it is a sweet smell, it definitely stands out from other fragrances for man, I can usually smell people wearing (serious/sharp).
It's a fruity citrus smell and It will definitely be too sweet for some, so if you're not sure whether you'll like it or not - get a tester (or, in an unlikely case you have one in available to try in a nearby store, go and try it there)

To summarize:
I would recommend this fragrance to other people, because it's so unique and fresh.
However, I would advise you to try before you buy.

Nokia C6-01 f. Central EU, A00002135
Nokia C6-01 f. Central EU, A00002135

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid it if possible., 24 May 2016
I bought it as a temp phone, because an old nokia broke down.
I would recommend to avoid this phone, unless it's super cheap (like 5-10gbp cheap) and you have no android alternatives.

It's OK, as a temp phone:
-It's slow (sometimes even with apps designed for this phone).
-It restarts (more than any android phones I had).
-It's VERY hard to install other (non default) languages. Itcould be impossible now, because it requires an original firmware installation files and it was very hard to find 2 years ago.
-Most importantly, it runs symbian operating system, which died a long time ago. Meaning little to no new apps.

Overall, it's probably the most problematic smartphone (together with Nokia C5) I have owned so far.

Master Class Stainless Steel Oil Mister Spray Bottle, 150 ml (5.5 fl oz)
Master Class Stainless Steel Oil Mister Spray Bottle, 150 ml (5.5 fl oz)

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice product, for the price, 24 May 2016
Pros:
-Design (look)
-Simple to use
-Does not feature any glass, like some others, which were known to crack from pumped pressure.
-Holds the pressure pretty well. While it was new and I only used the spray only a little I didn't lose pressure over the course of few weeks.

Cons:
-Brushed Aluminum. To be short, brushed aluminum is nearly impossible to polish easily without the right tools and fat does tent to get on the surfaces a lot.
-The cap isn't very ergonomic. It could be a common problem with these things, but pumping is really uncomfortable with the edgy cap.

Alassio Conference Folder Zipped 3 Compartments A4 Leather-look Black Ref 30042
Alassio Conference Folder Zipped 3 Compartments A4 Leather-look Black Ref 30042

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it., 24 May 2016
It's plain and simple. I think it's perfect for the times when I need to carry a few papers or a small stack and a plastic bag just doesn't cut it.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3)
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, but get the ultimate one, 24 May 2016
I loved this game. I've had hours of fun playing with a friend.

If you consider buying it, get the ultimate version. It has more characters and such.

Tera Online
Tera Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice game to try, nutoriously boring to play, 24 May 2016
This review is from: Tera Online (Video Game)
It's a nice game to try. Like while you are leveling and acquiring new skills (and something in your gameplay changes) it's pretty fun to play.
The moment you hit level cap you will probably do 1 cycle of attacks - all the time.

Because of how game combo system is designed, some skills are much better if used in combination with other skills. There is NO value in using rotations other than "The best" or "Optimal" rotation. You can use other skills, instead of optimal cycle, offcourse, but they will be slower or less powerful and in random groups chances are your team mates will hate you for it.

With that being said, there is stuff to be done when you reach the level cap, IF you can bare past the grinding it takes to get half decent equipment to do the stuff.

Overall, unless you're a heavily PvP focused player or like to grind a lot I wouldn't recommend this game.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4