Profile for amazonshopper22 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
She Doesn't Mind
She Doesn't Mind

3.0 out of 5 stars it's sean paul, 13 Sept. 2012
This review is from: She Doesn't Mind (MP3 Download)
i know it sounds stupid, but it's a typical sean paul song. it's good for a dance but it won't hit you deep in the heart.

Princess of China (Radio Edit)
Princess of China (Radio Edit)

4.0 out of 5 stars odd but it works, 13 Sept. 2012
not a pairing i would have expected but somehow it works and this track has turned out to be perfect pop

Opposite Of Adults
Opposite Of Adults

5.0 out of 5 stars makes me smile, 13 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Opposite Of Adults (MP3 Download)
i really enjoy this song, and i don't know whether its the upbeat, refreshing lyrics or the bass track behind them but it works.

Romance Always Yours Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 75ml
Romance Always Yours Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 75ml
Offered by Parfüm Store

4.0 out of 5 stars always yours, 13 Sept. 2012
i used this in place of my signature perfume this week as i had run out, and i got compliments on my fragrance everyday. it's subtle and feminine - definitely one for the day - but it doesn't last very well so i would recommend taking the bottle with you if you're going to be out all day.

Black Butterfly 3.5 Inch Wide Sequin Elastic Waist Belt - Silver - 8 - 18
Black Butterfly 3.5 Inch Wide Sequin Elastic Waist Belt - Silver - 8 - 18

4.0 out of 5 stars occasion appropriate, 13 Sept. 2012
i bought this belt to wear for an occasion, with a dress i had already purchased. whilst it doesn't look expensive or overly precious, it does add a nice sparkle to an outfit and is easy to find a size to fit.

Hypest Hype [feat. Tempa T]
Hypest Hype [feat. Tempa T]

4.0 out of 5 stars classic, 13 Sept. 2012
this is classic chase and status and reminds me of why i fell in love with their music. a bit less grimey than some of their usual stuff but a classic nonetheless.

Hitz [feat. Tinie Tempah] [Explicit]
Hitz [feat. Tinie Tempah] [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars I paid for it, 13 Sept. 2012
when i first heard this, i listened to it on repeat on youtube. after a couple of months i was still in love with it, so felt it was fair to spend my money.

Express Yourself
Express Yourself

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel good, 13 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Express Yourself (MP3 Download)
incomparable to Earthquake, but still a good quality, feel good song nonetheless. not one to stick around for long though.

Official Skinny T Shirt RAMONES Classic SEAL LOGO S 8
Official Skinny T Shirt RAMONES Classic SEAL LOGO S 8
Offered by ripleys clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit., 13 Sept. 2012
I was a bit apprehensive about buying this t-shirt as I wasn't sure if it would fit well. I am small, but do have a bit of a chest and whilst I'm an 8 in stretchy tops, I'm usually a 10 in t-shirts. This t-shirt has a very flattering fit however and was perfect for me in an 8. The quality is very reasonable as well and the writing has stayed on completely - no peeling yet.

Real Techniques Core Collection Kit
Real Techniques Core Collection Kit
Offered by BeautySupply

4.0 out of 5 stars The one I wanted, 13 Sept. 2012
I only purchased this set because I wanted to get my hands on the buffing brush and give it a try. I have to say it is an amazing foundation brush and I think it will be my favourite for a while however I wish I could have purchased it alone. I think the other brushes in the set are good, but I don't require them, and none of the others have made the cut into my make up bag. They're still excellent quality - I just didn't need them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15