Profile for amazonshopper22 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Stay Awake (Radio Edit)
Stay Awake (Radio Edit)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fair enough, 17 Nov 2011
In my opinion, not his best but it is a definite insight into his new album. I like the song but it does sound a bit like Calvin Harris.

Don't Look Back In Anger
Don't Look Back In Anger
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 17 Nov 2011
Classic song that everyone can sing a long too and enjoy. Can't fault it. Music at its best. Definitely one worth owning.

Intex Dive Fun Dolphins
Intex Dive Fun Dolphins
Price: 5.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Little floaty, 17 Nov 2011
This review is from: Intex Dive Fun Dolphins (Toy)
I really like the principle of this product, and the shape is fun and different however when I tried this in a swimming lesson, the dolphins took forever to sink to the bottom because theyre so light! They did eventually sink but I don't think I'll use them regularly. Standard rings and sinkers are still my favourite. Simpler, but still fun.

Ralph Lauren Notorious Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 50ml
Ralph Lauren Notorious Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 50ml
Price: 23.78

5.0 out of 5 stars New signature scent, 17 Nov 2011
First time I smelt this I was a bit unsure but I thought I'd give it a go and wear it to work. The first thing anyone said to me? "You smell fit." It's a really really beautiful fragrance and one I think I'll be wearing for many years to come.

Lighters [Explicit]
Lighters [Explicit]

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused, 17 Nov 2011
This review is from: Lighters [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
I don't remember this being the version I heard on the radio. In fact I didn't recall the rapping at all but it's still a good track. Just not what I was necessarily expecting.

Velociraptor!
Velociraptor!

4.0 out of 5 stars Blast off, 17 Nov 2011
This review is from: Velociraptor! (MP3 Download)
I've never been a massive Kasabian fan but when I heard their new stuff was going to be different I thought I'd give it a try. It's a lot more "poppy" than previously but I'd happily listen to it. Love the beginning.

Life On Mars?
Life On Mars?

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 17 Nov 2011
This review is from: Life On Mars? (MP3 Download)
If you like the song, then to buy it as an mp3 you can't have any complaints. However, I do feel that there is a certain market that this song will appeal to. Don't expect to like it just because the artist is well known.

You Need Me, I Don't Need You
You Need Me, I Don't Need You

5.0 out of 5 stars I need you, Ed Sheeran, 17 Nov 2011
I really really like this song from my Ed Sheeran. It's different from some of his other stuff but it's so catchy, you just have to love it and I find myself singing it all the time.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy enough, 17 Nov 2011
I bought this as a gift for my best friend and she really liked it. Usually one to break things, this case has lasted her over 2 months so far and she has had no complaints. If you like the pattern, it's a good product for the price.

Disc-Overy
Disc-Overy
Offered by Venture Online
Price: 4.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Few you know, few you don't, 17 Nov 2011
This review is from: Disc-Overy (Audio CD)
As he's about to release a new album, a lot of the stuff on this CD does seem a little old. However, the songs I knew were still as great as the first time I heard them, but it's clear why some of the ones I hadn't heard weren't made into singles ...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9