ARRAY(0xae848ae0)

Profile for Ian Iceman > Reviews

Content by Ian Iceman

Ian Iceman "Ian Iceman" (Stone,Staffs, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Soltrak Stick On Heel Tips - Large
Soltrak Stick On Heel Tips - Large
Offered by janet16755 Price Fighter
Price: 2.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 14 Mar 2014
I have a good pair of Marks and Spencer shoes, which have lasted well for a year, but the heels were worn down on the corners. These heel tips fixed them very well, and after a couple of weeks are still firmly stuck on. They are showing a little signs of wear, they seem very soft compared to the rest of the soles, but at this price I will just buy more when I need them. They are still stuck on OK anyway.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone., 14 Feb 2014
Very well designed phone, great sound quality, plenty of features. Good ringtones, and the handsfree speaker is loud and clear. Great phone!

Lakeland My Kitchen Electric Yoghurt Maker (1 Litre Capacity)
Lakeland My Kitchen Electric Yoghurt Maker (1 Litre Capacity)
Offered by Lakeland
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes great yoghurt., 14 Feb 2014
I have been using this for weeks now, and it makes wonderful yoghurt every time. Very easy to use, and much better than buying yoghurt from the shop. I have made lots of perfect lovely yoghurt with all different flavourings and fruits - I wish I had bought one years ago. I use UHT milk (the best and easiest to use) and put half a jar of conserve (fruity jam) in a litre after making - works a treat. A litre of semi-skimmed UHT milk from Aldi is 54 pence, which makes a litre of thick yoghurt. A couple of tablespoons of the yoghurt can be used with another litre of milk to make yet another litre of yoghurt, and I just add a bit of minced up fruit or jam for flavouring, even unflavored it is great. Wonderful! :)

White letter box draught excluder with cover flap
White letter box draught excluder with cover flap
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit, and effective., 14 Feb 2014
The opening is a bit small, but it fits my letterbox well, looks good, and stops draughts. No problems yet, but the opening is quite small, and I wonder if anything more than a slim package will go through it. Too small really.

Wilkinson Sword Xtreme 3 Sensitive Disposable Razors - 4-Pack
Wilkinson Sword Xtreme 3 Sensitive Disposable Razors - 4-Pack
Offered by Allisons Pharmacy
Price: 6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Best razors., 14 Feb 2014
I have tried many cheap razors, after being so fed up paying extortionate prices for new blades, and these are really good, they give a great close shave, no cuts and nicks even when in a hurry, and they last for ages too. They are sort of bendable to go round the contours of your face, so very comfortable to use. I get a great shave from each razor for ages, they seem to keep sharp for a long time. I will keep buying more.

31 Perfect Fitness Smoothies
31 Perfect Fitness Smoothies
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas., 14 Feb 2014
Great - this was FREE! So very good for me, some great ideas. Just what I wanted, I bought a Kenwood blender for very cheap (3) off ebay, and I needed some ideas on making smoothies, my experiments were not so great - some things do not mix together so well, so I needed some tips. These are good. Was free too! :)

Black Locking Tool Steel Wire Stretchy Lock Chain for Bike
Black Locking Tool Steel Wire Stretchy Lock Chain for Bike
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 2.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 14 Feb 2014
I bought "BIKE LOCK 70CM" - which is too short really, so this is a great answer to use with it. Coils round the bike tube when not in use, so easy to keep on my bike, and extends the cheap bike lock I bought previously. Delivery was pretty quick too, came in just a couple of days. Very useful item.

BIKE LOCK 70CM APPROX BY SIFCON
BIKE LOCK 70CM APPROX BY SIFCON
Offered by Express Goods UK
Price: 2.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap bike lock, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: BIKE LOCK 70CM APPROX BY SIFCON
This came very quickly, it is very short, but I just wanted the cheapest one, the locking mechanism seems to be secure, so really, is better than nothing. Not long enough really.

Connect-it Fan Heater Adjustable 2 Heat Settings 2Kw Ref ES140
Connect-it Fan Heater Adjustable 2 Heat Settings 2Kw Ref ES140
Offered by ZOVATO
Price: 11.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great heater!, 5 Feb 2014
I have had this heater for over a month now, and it is great! When I am away for a couple of days (quite often) and my heating has been off, my flat is very cold when I get back home, even in this mild winter. This heater gets my living room very warm in minutes while I am waiting for the gas central heating to warm up. Even when my gas went off the other week, it kept the whole place warm for a few days, so I was very glad I bought it. It is not very noisy, though of course you can hear the fan going, and it has an adjustable thermostat too, so it can be set to come on automatically when the temperature drops too low. 2 heat settings too, so for me it is great. I wish I had bought one ages ago!

Trimmable Scalloped Edge Roller Blinds
Trimmable Scalloped Edge Roller Blinds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blind, 23 Jan 2014
Delivery was very quick. This is good quality, and a great price. The fitting instructions are easy to follow, and it was very easy to fix. The mechanism is very good quality too, and easy to use, I am very pleased overall, and I would recommend this to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8